4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Cuisinart SS-700 Single Serve Brewing System, Silver - Powered by Keurig (Certified Refurbished)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Large 80-ounce removable water reservoir eliminates the need for frequent refills
- 5 cup sizes, including iced beverage setting and removable drip tray for tall travel mugs. BPA Free
- Fully programmable blue backlit LCD with digital clock, auto on/off, and adjustable temperature
- Includes: My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter, charcoal water filter and instruction book; 90-day warranty
- Please refer User Manual (Under Product Details) Pg-8 for Setting up Your Brewer. Also please watch the video under the image section for the troubleshooting and set up instructions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Cuisinart SS-10 Premium Single-Serve Coffeemaker, Stainless Steel
Keurig K55/K-Classic Coffee Maker, K-Cup Pod, Single Serve, Programmable, Black
Keurig K575 Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker with 12oz Brew Size, Strength Control, and Hot Water on Demand, Programmable, Platinum
Cuisinart SS-5 Cuisinart Single Serve Brewer, Silver
Cuisinart SS-10 Premium Single Serve Brewer (Certified Refurbished)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Certified Refurbished by Focus|
|Item Dimensions||13.5 x 10.2 x 12.1 in||9.33 x 11.03 x 12.13 in||13.3 x 9.8 x 13 in||13.63 x 10.43 x 13.45 in||12.75 x 10 x 14 in||1 x 1 x 1 in|
|Item Weight||17.35 lbs||5 lbs||12 lbs||13.7 lbs||6.95 lbs||9.75 lbs|
Perfect for both personal use and entertaining, this single-serve home-brewing system offers consumers fresh gourmet coffee, tea, hot cocoa and more in under one minute. Using Keurig K-Cup portion packs, this brewer�s innovative one-touch technology makes it easier than ever for consumers to enjoy a wide array of hot beverages.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
EDIT: I was able to slowly get vinegar through the system. and after a few hours of waiting. The system is back up and running. So, Although getting a unit dead on arrive shows a very low standard for quality control. Especially since I see multiple reviews with the same issue. With a little google foo I got it working.
Recently, I bought a new SS-700 -- because I really missed the convenience. What I can say is the newer models are different; they have different internal mechanics and it's working great. The older model had a unique "groan" to it when operating; the new models have a cleaner jitter sound when the water is being processed.
Here's how to tell if your unit is newer: look at the top of the box, it will say "Packed on" or something like that. Mine was packed on 8/2015.
So, if you were burned by the older units, don't feel alone. But give the newer models a try.
I bought mine at Bed & Bath.
The only thing that saved me was a four-year extended warranty that I bought from Square Trade. They are sending me a refund so that I can buy another coffee maker. Will I try another Cuisinart? Probably. However, I won't get one without another extended warranty. It's worth the few extra bucks. (No, I don't have any affiliation with Square Trade. I'm just very happy with their great customer service, and I highly recommend them).