Cuisinart Set of 3 Fine Mesh Stainless Steel Strainers, CTG-00-3MS
|Price:||$10.20 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$11.80 (54%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Strainers come in 3-1/8-inch, 5-1/2-inch and 7-7/8-inch sizes
- Excellent for sifting dry ingredients
- Made from durable, stainless steel mesh
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime limited warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Cuisinart Set of 3 Fine Mesh Stainless Steel Strainers, CTG-00-3MS
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Beck & Brandon Enterprise||LiveFresh||KUKPO PRODUCTS||Amazon.com||Innovative World|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Silver||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel, Tan||Silver|
Cuisinart's colanders deliver superior drainage for excellent results. A versatile workhorse in the kitchen, the set of 3 strainers is perfect for sifting and straining wet or dry ingredients. Our collection of strainers and colanders are dishwasher safe with durable, stainless steel mesh. They also come with a lifetime limited warranty backed by Cuisinart.
Top Customer Reviews
On the positive side, the mesh itself works well, but its still disheartening to be mislead by the product with inferior craftsmanship.
- The stainless steel is a good quality being bright versus dull and is thick/sturdy. It appears that the mesh will not separate from the strainer rim. The handles also are well connected to the strainer rim.
- The mesh is fine enough to strain grain products such as rice and quinoa and yet sturdy enough to hold up in use and storage. My previous strainers dented and didn't retain their shape whereas these are pliable but go back to their original shape right away.
- When filled, the largest strainer feels balanced. I can hold a strainer full of berries and run water while bouncing the strainer up and down to rotate the berries under water and feel in control of the strainer. My older one felt like the strainer portion was always tipping away from me and that the handle wasn't sturdy enough to counter balance the strainer.
They say dishwasher safe however I don't intend on putting them in the dishwasher but rather I hand wash and dry since it's so quick and easy.
So far I feel as though I made an excellent choice. I'll edit this review if I find out otherwise.
It is still an excellent product for the price. It remains looking like new even though I've used it daily for a year.