Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Cuisinart TOB-135N Deluxe Convection Toaster Oven ..." and save 62% off the $299.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Cuisinart TOB-135N Deluxe Convection Toaster Oven Broiler, Stainless Steel
|Sale:||$155.00 & FREE Shipping|
Discount Provided by Amazon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Spacious 0.6 cubic-foot capacity Fits 6 slices of bread or a 12" pizza
- Digital controls with large blue backlit display; 9 functions
- Convection fan cooks food faster and more evenly
- Easy-clean nonstick interior
- Clock and 2-hour timer; automatic shutoff
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Culinary Artistry Meets the Digital Age
Precision Digital Controls
Allows for you to precisely set the oven's temperature, toast shade, cooking time, and cooking features. It even has a clock.
Wide Array of Cooking Options
Whether it's baking/roasting, toasting, reheating leftovers or defrosting frozen foods, this powerful countertop oven does it all.
Cook faster with better, more even results with the power of convection.
- 1800 Watts
- Stainless Steel
- Exact Heat Sensor
- 9 Cooking Functions
- BPA Free
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
Advanced Cooking Technology
The Power of Convection
Convection baking allows for much faster cooking times as well as more consistent heating for superior results.
This unit has two convection cooking settings: Convection Bake and Convection Broil.
This unit can be can be used with or without convection cooking.
Multiple Cooking Functions
Toasting Functions: Toast and Bagel.
Cooking Functions: Warm, Bake, Broil.
Convection Functions: Convection Bake and Convection Broil.
Reheat function is perfect for leftovers.
3 rack positions for greater flexibility in cooking options.
Advanced Heating and Cooking Technology
Exact Heat sensor maintains precise oven temperature for perfectly cooked meals every time.
Always Even Toast Shade Control offers consistent toasting results.
Programmable cooking functions calibrate the Digital Convection Oven's 4 heating elements to the optimum settings for each function to take the guesswork out of cooking and baking.
Convenient and Easy to Use
Nonstick interior makes cleaning your oven easy and hassle free.
Digital Controls with clock & timer make operation simple and intuitive.
Adjustable thermostat temperatures range from 200-450F for cooking and 500F for broiling.
Generous oven space allows you to:
- Toast 6 slices of bread.
- Toast 4 bagel slices.
- Bake a 12-inch pizza
- Roast a 4 pound chicken
- Roast a 1.5 pounder tenderloin
Includes the Following Accessories. ..
Baking/ Drip Pan
Removable Crumb Tray
|TOB-40 Custom Classic Toaster Oven Broiler||TOB-60N Convection Toaster Oven Broiler||TOB-135 Digital Convection Toaster Oven Broiler||TOB-200 Rotisserie Convection Toaster Oven Broiler||TOB-260N Chef's Convection Toaster Oven|
|Capacity||0.50 CFT||0.60 CFT||0.60 CFT||0.75 CFT||0.95 CFT|
|Convection||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes - 2 Settings|
|Cooking Functions||Toast, Bagel, Warm, Bake, Broil||Toast, Warm, Bake/Pizza, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Broil||Toast, Bagel, Warm, Bake, Broil, Reheat, Defrost, Convection Bake, Convection Broil||Rotisserie, Toast, Bagel, Warm, Bake, Broil, Roast, Pizza, Leftovers, Convection Settings||Toast, Bagel, Waffle, Keep Warm, Bake, Broil, Roast, Pizza, Leftovers, Sandwich, Dual Cook, +30s, Convection Cooking Settings, Defrost|
|Digital Controls with Timer & Clock||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Warranty||Limited 2 Year||Limited 2 Year||Limited 3 Year||Limited 3 Year||Limited 3 Year|
|Accessories Included||Oven Rack, Baking/Drip Pan, Crumb Tray, Recipe Booklet||Oven Rack, Baking/Drip Pan, Crumb Tray, Recipe Booklet||Oven Rack, Baking/Drip Pan, Broil Rack, Crumb Tray, Recipe Booklet||Oven Rack, Baking/Drip Pan, Broil Rack, Spit & Skewers, Skewer Grip, Crumb Tray, Recipe Booklet||2 Oven Racks, Baking/Drip Pan, Broiling Pan, 13" Pizza Stone, Crumb Tray, Recipe Booklet|
Compare with similar items
Breville BOV650XL the Compact Smart Oven Stainless Steel
Cuisinart TOB-60N1 Toaster Oven Broiler with Convection, Stainless Steel
Cuisinart TOB-135 Deluxe Convection Toaster Oven Broiler, Brushed Stainless
Cuisinart TOB-40N Custom Classic Toaster Oven Broiler
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Kitchen Connection||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Gourmet Kitchen Gallery||Amazon.com|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Silver||Stainless Steel||Silver||Black|
|Item Dimensions||20.5 x 11 x 17.38 in||15 x 17 x 10 in||19.1 x 15.5 x 9.8 in||18.3 x 15.3 x 9.3 in||11.74 x 17 x 8.35 in|
|Item Weight||17.75 lbs||—||14.6 lbs||14 lbs||12.9 lbs|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
The Cuisinart Deluxe convection toaster oven broiler is designed with 9 functions, including convection for making delicious cakes, potatoes and roasts. Sized to accommodate a whole chicken, a 12-Inch pizza, or 6 slices of bread, the unit is controlled by an electronic dial and LED buttons. The large Blue back-lit LCD allows for the quick and easy setting of function, temperature, and cook time. The exact heat sensor maintains precise oven temperatures, and the always even shade control ensures that toast consistently turns out the selected shade.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Keep in mind that his unit is ONLY painted on the front!! Top, sides, back, and bottom and all bright metal. Since this unit is on a counter with cabinets overhead and items on both sides, it worked out fine for us. We do NOT move it to use it. If this will be out on an open counter or if you move it to an open area to use, you may want to think about it first.
2. The oven is fairly well made and does a decent job of each function. Some of the rack positions are a bit different than our previous unit, so there was a small learning curve. Keep in mind that toast does vary depending upon the type of bread and moisture content of the bread. So, settings may need to be varied if you move from bread type to bread type for even toasting. Not a big deal and easy to accomplish.
3. Because this is a digital unit, there is NO more tick tick tick as the timer winds down!! Just the ding at the end and you can turn that off if you want.
4. The back light on the display panel is normally off, which is nice. It only comes on when you open the door and remains on for two minutes after you close the door to allow you to decide what you want to do and to select settings. It also stays backlighted when it is running.
5. The only major design issue I have with the unit is the design of the glass inset in the door. On other ovens the glass and the metal were flush so you could not collect crumbs on the door. This unit has a lip around the glass so when you have the door open it can catch and hold crumbs. They do NOT wipe out easily because the edge holds them in.
6. The fan in this unit is very quiet and only comes on when you select convection.
7. The metal on this does get very warm, especially the bump out on the back that allows you to put in a rather large pizza! So, ensure adequate clearance and ensure that if you place this on a counter that the cord does NOT touch the back of the unit!!! I used an offset adapter to have the cord go sideways instead of straight out from the outlet to keep the cord off of the back of the unit.
At this point in time I am happy with the unit and would recommend it even with the door issue.
1) The convection fan started making vibration noises after its second use. It appears to still be working but I don't think its going to last. 2) The buttons' labels are wearing away (See attached picture). The "Start/Stop" and "Temp" button are near completely worn off. Again this is with less than 2 weeks of use. It seems like other reviewers have pointed out this issue too.
Anyways, I am planning to return it and start my search again for a toaster oven.
My biggest complaint is, as others have noted, the letters rub off on the buttons. I had planned to use clear nail polish on the buttons to help with this as others suggested. I hadn't yet bought the nail polish and we'd only owned the oven for around two weeks when I noticed the letters on the start/stop button had already worn off in the center: "sta top" is what we see now. I couldn't believe how quickly that happened. We did apply nail polish and that has helped. But it's really kind of ridiculous. If I didn't like it so much otherwise, I'd return it, but we'll make do with our month old, already worn-looking buttons.
Most recent customer reviews
And more importantly it has NO interior light. That’s bad.