Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. Get 10% back on select Bang & Olufsen products Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on March 1, 2014
It is a convenient size. I can make quite a few dinners and baking in it without having to use my full size oven. I was concerned about its ability to maintain high temperatures and having a good seal, but it is a good product. Makes sense for a single person or two people. Also a convenient small size for the counter.
on July 4, 2013
We are a family of 3 including a 18-month old. This toaster oven can bake fish and chicken fairly well that we are using it instead of the normal oven, which uses more energy and poses a burn hazard for our toddler. Toasting are great. The control interface is not as intuitive as I would like but it is not a major issue.
on April 5, 2008
This is a nice looking, efficient little oven. In comparison to other toaster ovens of its size it has more internal room for baking pizzas and other larger size items. If you take the time to look in various stores at the quality of other brands of toaster ovens you will see that this little beauty is way ahead of them.
on May 30, 2010
Have used our new roaster oven for some time now. Does all we have asked of it very well. Like especially the timer feature which tells how much time is left on cycle as it greatly facilitates coordination of toast and rest of breakfast. Unit also bakes very well. Temp setings seem very accurate as pertains to baking items. All in all a very satisfactory unit.
on May 16, 2011
I purchased this toaster back in February based on others' reviews and have not been disappointed. After several months of use, I most enjoy the easy-to-clean crumb tray, large oven capacity and quality of toasting/cooking. The only downside is that the toast level needs to be higher--thus a longer toasting time--if I want toast marks on my food. Even though it's a larger toaster oven that takes up more counter space than my old B&D, I do like the way it looks in my kitchen. Although I did not rate this 5 stars (because I believe there's always room for improvement with appliances), I highly recommend it.
on December 21, 2013
We are very happy with this purchase! Make great toast, very predictable settings. I think the elements had a brief break-in period of maybe 2-3 uses because the first couple of times we used it the toast was either under done or over done on the same settings we're using now. Seems much more consistant now. Makes great frozen pizza too! Would recommend to others!
on June 29, 2010
This oven was exactly what I was looking for and more. It's quality built and I expect it to last for years. Toasting is easy and done well - it even tells you how much time is left in the cycle. I have also baked pizza in it and it was fine! Saved having to heat up the oven on my range!
on April 19, 2011
When my old black and decker died, I wanted an upgrade for a reasonable price. Works Great. Easy to use. I do wish the crumb tray pulled out of the front, but that is very minor. It's large enough to make most dinners for my husband and I. Saves energy and keeps the house much cooler in the summertime. Would highly recommend!
on February 23, 2014
My Cuisinart toaster oven is working beautifully. The shipping time was very good, it's quite attractive, heats up quickly, cooks evenly and thoroughly, and the value was a really good one. I would highly recommend it!
on January 17, 2009
This is a great little toaster oven. People are saying that this is bulky..i don't agree, i find this smart mini oven compact and quite the opposite, not bulky. It's well designed and doesn't take up much room on my counter top at all, after reading the reviews i was expecting a GIANT toaster oven..but was pleasantly surprised to find that it was just what it says it is..'compact' i have a small kitchen and its footprint is small enough to not stand out at all on the small space alloted for this on the countertop.

Does take common sense to not burn yourself and use the handle on door when taking out food, yes.
It heats up quickly, is efficient, takes some getting used to the temperature settings and what temp to set and for how long for whatever you're cooking, baking, broiling, Trial and error like with most electronics.

Great looking, will save alot of money and time. A good investment overall!