Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Cuisinart TOB-80 Compact Toaster Oven Broiler
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Brushed stainless steel housing is compact and counter-friendly at a 0.35 cubic-foot capacity
- 7 functions in 1: Toast, Bagel, Sandwich, Bake, Broil, Leftover and Keep Warm
- Toast shade control dial for toast just the way you want it
- Easy-clean nonstick interior includes convenient hands free auto-slideout rack, removable crumb tray
- Includes baking tray, broiling rack and recipe book; limited 3-year warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||AZterisk|
|Color||Black||Black||Stainless Steel||BOV450XL||Stainless Steel||Black|
|Item Dimensions||13 x 15 x 8 in||17 x 11.74 x 8.35 in||17.12 x 15.5 x 10 in||14 x 15.5 x 8.8 in||15.5 x 19.1 x 9.8 in||8.2 x 14.5 x 13.1 in|
|Item Weight||14 lbs||12.9 lbs||—||15.2 lbs||14.6 lbs||4.6 lbs|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Customers will appreciate this space-saving countertop oven made to Cuisinart quality standards. The Compact Toaster Oven Broiler offers 4 key functions: Bake, Broil, Keep Warm, and Toast. Surprisingly spacious, the easy-clean nonstick interior holds four slices of bread or a 9" pizza. The practical design includes baking and drip pan, broiling rack, front removable crumb tray, an oven rack that slides out when the door opens, and a clutter-busting cord wrap. The perfect oven for any kitchen.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here was my criteria, that this little oven fits PERFECTLY:
1) Doesn't get super hot on the outside. Yes, it does get quite warm and you wouldn't want to set anything atop it-- but it is WAY better insulated and radiates way less than a whole oven, and far less than the last Black & Decker I had.
2) The handle doesn't get hot. Not at all! You can open it with your bare hand-- it is NOT that way with other toaster ovens under $100.
3) Broil setting. Haven't used it yet, but awesome to have!
4) The rack pulls out with the door. This is a HUGE plus for me, and a feature that was not available on ANY OTHER Prime toaster oven under $100. It is SO IMPORTANT that I don't have to reach all the way in there with a bulky oven mitt to pull out the rack. Yes, it doesn't pull out very far and I eventually have to help it come out further, but the door definitely does the hardest initial part of pulling the rack out, and that's AWESOME.
All that, not to mention beautiful stainless steel and a nice thick glass door. Don't buy a $30 oven... spend the extra couple bucks and get this one! ;)