Cuisinart Tri-Ply Stainless Cookware Set (12-Piece)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 12-Piece Set Includes: (1) 1.5 Qt. Saucepan with Lid, (1) 3.0 Qt. Saucepan with Lid, (1) 3.5 Qt. Saucepan with Lid, (1) 8 Qt. Stockpot with Lid, (1) 8" Skillet, (1) 10" Non-Stick Skillet, (1) 20cm Steamer Insert with Lid
- Professional Triple Ply Construction features a core of pure aluminum bonded to brushed stainless steel exteriors and stainless steel interiors. Provides consistent, even heat distribution along the base and side walls of cookware. Polished stainless steel cooking surface does not discolor, react with food, or alter flavors.
- Heat Surround Technology Provides consistent, even heat distribution along the base and side walls of cookware. Solid stainless steel riveted stick handles stay cool on the stovetop. Tapered rims eliminate drips and spills while pouring. Snug stainless covers seal in moisture and nutrients for more healthful and flavorful results.
- Oven safe to 500°F. Cook on stovetop, in oven or under broiler. Compatible for cooking on induction stovetops. Freezer safe for easy storage. Dishwasher safe – premium stainless steel maintains its original finish with easy dishwasher cleanup.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Cuisinart MCP-12N Multiclad Pro Stainless Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set
Cuisinart Multiclad Pro Triple Ply Stainless Steel 12-Pc. Set
Cuisinart FCT-10 French Classic Tri-Ply Stainless 10-Piece Cookware Set
Cuisinart 89-13 13-Piece Professional Stainless Cookware Set
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||—||24.2 x 14.2 x 10.7 in||26 x 14 x 11 in||11.88 x 15 x 23.75 in||12.25 x 23.75 x 14.25 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Aluminum||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Pieces||12||1||12||1||1|
|Size||12 Piece||12-Piece Set||12 Piece||10-Piece||13-Piece|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Please click helpful if you find this review useful!
BTW Bought these on special during Christmas time.
I bought these to replace a set of teflon pots and pans that were scratched and wearing out. I wanted something that would cook well and last! I love these pots and pans!
First, I was looking for pots and pans that were the same size as the pots and pans that I needed to replace. I was very happy to find this set, because it had almost exactly the same sizes as what I was replacing. There are other sets that would be great, too, but this set has most of the common sizes that I use every day.
1. These pans have an aluminum core not only on the bottom but on the sides. They heat up quickly and evenly on a much lower flame than my old teflon pans did. I can actually boil water without having the flame turned up all the way. They also work on a very low flame for doing things like carmelizing onions very slowly.
2. Food does not stick to these pans - even eggs and cheese. The fry pans are amazingly good for frying eggs and even scrambled eggs with cheese in them. If you follow directions and heat the pan first then add the oil, margarine, shortening, etc. and let it heat before adding the food, the food sticking to the pan stays to a minimum. Of course, anything with a sugar content or milk will create a film or even a browning layer on the bottom just like with any pan, but If you follow the cleaning directions and put water and dish soap into the pan as soon as you are done cooking, they come clean pretty easily with just soap and water and a dishcloth. I do NOT put these pans or the lids into the dishwasher, although you can. I always hand wash them.
3. The recommended Bartenders Friend really works to remove what food doesn't come off with soap and water. I use it to keep the inside of the pans smooth and shiny - which helps keep the food from sticking. I also have a gas stove, and as anyone with a gas stove knows, there will be some residue on the bottom of the pan eventually. Using the Bartenders Friend removes that residue before it builds up.
4. The long pan handles stay cool on the stove top (but, of course, not in the oven). The lid handles and the side handles do require hot pads.
5. I love that these pans can go right from the stove top into the oven to finish cooking food without it over browning or drying out. Just brown as usual, put the lid on and pop the pan into the heated oven. Best chicken cordon blue I have ever made.
6. I know this is personal taste, but I love the fact that these pans have stainless steel rather than glass lids. No, I can't see the food cooking, but I find stainless steel a lot easier to clean, and there isn't that gooky grease or water build up where the glass joins to the metal.
7. I also like the brushed stainless steel exterior. Pans eventually get scratched, and this won't show the scratches as much. Also looks nice.
8. These pans are substantial, but although they are heavier than thin, aluminum or single ply stainless steel, I do not find them too heavy to lift and use. They are a nice weight.
9. The "helper" handle on the larger saute pan is a great help!
1. The fry pans do not come with lids and they are not available separately even directly from the manufacturer. BOO! Yes, the lid for one of the pots in this set fits the 10 inch fry pan, but none of them fit the 8 inch fry pan. The lids to the pots in a different set might not fit any of the fry pans in htat set at all. Besides, sometimes I want to use both the pot and the 10 inch fry pan, and there is only one lid!
Fortunately, I have been cooking for over 45 years, and I have kept the lids from a lot of pans that have worn out for this very reason. I usually have a lid somewhere that will fit the fry pans, and this time was no exception. But still! C'mon Cuisinart! (And other manufacturers). Fry pans need lids, and lids pirated from another set may not fit exactly right or work as well!
2. The long pan handles are LONG! I don't have a kitchen where I can hang the pans as recommended, and the handles do make it interesting to try to get the pans into my cupboards! It works, though.
3. The recommendation is to not "nest" the pans, because they might scratch. Again, none of us has unlimited storage in our kitchens, and I have a lot of pans! I use bubble wrap to keep the pans separated, and that seems to work pretty well. Time will tell.
Overall, I am very happy that I purchased these pans. After over 45 years of cooking I finally have a really good set of quality stainless steel pans that will cook well and may hold up as well as the old iron pans and Revereware that I inherited from my grandmother!
These are very sturdy, and built to last! I doubt we'll EVER be needing to buy another set.
The only reason I'm not giving this set 5 stars, is at least one pan has VERY sharp edges. My wife cut her finger wide open when she was washing one of the sharpies. She was like "I just cut myself, but I'm not sure on what because I was just washing a pan..." Well, this pan's edge is as sharp as an ice skate. Two pans in fact, as I got to looking all of them over. Maybe they planned on these being used as a sharp weapon, not only a blunt instrument. Imagine a mystery involved with a sharp pan being the illusive weapon. Hmmmm....
I have been using the pans for about a week and am generally satisfied so far, although it's too early to give a full review.