Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Cuisinart WAF-200 4-Slice Belgian Waffle Maker
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Nonstick coated baking plates
- Six-setting browning control
- Ready to Bake/Ready to Eat indicator lights
- Audible alert; recipe book included
- Brushed stainless steel top cover
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Cuisinart 4-Slice Belgian Waffle Maker always cooks golden waffles that are crispy on the outside and mouthwateringly tender on the inside. With a stylish brushed stainless steel cover, the waffle iron offers an adjustable temperature control with six browning settings for ultimate control. The result. Precise perfection.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I tried the Oster flip-style waffle maker (Oster CKSTWFBF10WC-ECO DuraCeramic Flip Waffle Maker) before this one and I couldn't get it to make crisp waffles even at the highest temperature setting and cooking was very non-uniform. The WAF-200 appears to have a better, uniform heating system as well as higher quality fit and finish.
Here's the basic recipe I use that makes really great waffles every time:
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup milk (or 1 cup almond milk if you want to make dairy-free waffles)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil (I use avocado oil)
- 2 small eggs (or one extra large egg)
- 1 Tbs sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
0. Set the waffle maker to 5 (or your desired browning setting) and let it preheat
1. Mix the dry ingredients (except sugar) in a bowl
2. Mix the wet ingredient (and sugar) in another bowl. (I use a mixer for this step)
3. Add the wet mix to the dry mix and whisk until just mixed (do not overmix)
4. Pour batter uniformly to the waffle maker so that the peaks are just covered (it takes about a cup)
5. Bake until the waffle maker beeps
This recipe makes exactly two 8 1/4" waffles in the WAF-200
Power is more than adequate. It heats up fast, around 3-5 minutes at typical room temperature. It also cleans easily in spite of its non-removable plates. The non-stick surface works really well.
There have been no signs of wear on this unit. From what we've experienced in constant and frequent usage, this is an extremely well built unit.