Cuisinart WMCS-8S MultiClad Pro Set (8-Piece)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Set includes: 2.5 Quart Saucepan with Lid, 4 Quart Saute Pan with Helper and Cover, 6 Quart Stock Pot with Cover, 8" Skillet, 10" Skillet
- Polished cooking surface does not discolor, react with food or alter flavors.
- Triple-Ply construction includes the unsurpassed heat conductivity of a pure aluminum core. It insures maximum heat retention and even heat distribution, eliminating hot spots
- Drip-Free Pouring, tight-fitting stainless steel covers seal in food's natural juices and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results. Covers are dishwasher-safe
- Cookware features cool grip handles secured with stainless steel rivets and self-basting,
- Suitable for use with induction cook tops; Oven Safe up to 550°F
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Elegant and contemporary, the Multiclad Pro line from Cuisinart consists of deluxe cookware for the professional home chef. The exteriors of the 18/10 stainless steel pots and pans feature a handsome brushed finish, while the interiors are mirror-polished for non-reactive, quick release of foods. The tri-ply Heat Surround technology sandwiches an aluminum core in the base and side walls for superior, even heating. You'll also find solid cast stainless-steel handles that stay cool on the stovetop, tight-fitting stainless-steel lids, and drip-free pouring rims. Each piece is oven-safe to 500 degrees F, and the pans are safe for broiler-use, too.
This fabulous set consists of basics and more. The 2.5-quart saucepan with lid takes care of everything from oatmeal to bechamel sauce. Also included are 8- and 10-inch open skillets that turn out perfect grilled cheese, hamburgers, and crepes; 4-quart covered saute pan with cover, great for braising meats and cooking fish fillets; and an 6-quart covered stockpot for stews and soups. Dishwasher-safe, this set has no coatings to flake off or plastic to melt, and will surely be passed down to the next generation. Cuisinart covers the Multiclad Pro set with a lifetime limited warranty against defects.
What's in the Box:
8-piece cookware set. The set consists of: 2.5 quart saucepan with lid, 4 quart saute pan with cover, 6 quart stock pot with cover, 8" skillet, 10" skillet. 8 pieces total.
Enjoy the Fine Art of Cooking
Inspired by the great French kitchens, Cuisinart began making professional cookware almost 30 years ago. Constructed of the finest materials available to perfectly perform all of the classic cooking techniques, Cuisinart cookware continues a long tradition of excellence. Our commitment to quality and innovation continues with our MultiClad Pro Stainless cookware, designed to meet the demands of gourmet chefs everywhere.
What is MultiClad Pro Stainless Cookware?
Premium cookware that features professional triple-ply construction - a core of pure aluminum bonded to a stainless steel interior and a brushed stainless exterior - a fusion of the best materials for cooking offering unsurpassed performance. Heat Surround technology maintains even heat distribution along the bottoms and side walls of the cookware, eliminating hotspots. Premium stainless steel cooking surfaces do not react with food or alter natural flavors.
The Cuisinart Details
Unique triple-ply construction joins a brushed stainless steel exterior, a pure aluminum core that provides even heat distribution, and a stainless steel interior, for optimal performance. The line features an updated handle design for a more distinguished look. The new handles provide a modern and professional style while maintaining a comfortable and controlled grip. MultiClad Pro Stainless lets you celebrate the fine art of cooking.
The Choice of Professionals
Aluminum core heats and cools quickly for precise temperature control. Heat Surround technology provides even heat distribution along the bottom and up the side walls of the cookware. Stainless steel interior is ideal for delicately simmering sauces. Perfectly sautéing vegetables, browning meats, or boiling several servings of pasta.
Why make our best your best?
The MultiClad Pro Stainless Cookware Collection is designed to meet the culinary needs of the most demanding gourmet chefs. Its triple-ply construction facilitates effortless cooking and first-class results, enabling even the kitchen novice to whip up meals with a gourmet flair that will delight the whole family.
Covers Seal in Nutrients - Tight-fitting stainless steel covers seal in food's natural juices and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results. Covers are dishwasher-safe.
Drip-Free Pouring - Rims are tapered for drip-free pouring.
Professional Results - Stainless steel cooking surface does not react with food or alter food flavors. Great for classic cooking techniques like sautéing, frying, browning, searing and slowly simmering delicious sauces.
Superior Heat - Triple-Ply construction includes the unsurpassed heat conductivity of a pure aluminum core. It insures maximum heat retention and even heat distribution, eliminating hot spots.
Perfect Balance - Exclusive Cool Grip handles stay cool on the stovetop. Handles with unique thumb rests are riveted for perfect balance and ultimate control when lifting and pouring.
Compare with similar items
Cuisinart MCP-12N Multiclad Pro Stainless Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set
Cuisinart MCP-7N MultiClad Pro Stainless-Steel Cookware 7-Piece Cookware Set
Cuisinart 77-10 Chef's Classic Stainless 10-Piece Cookware Set
Cuisinart Multiclad Pro Triple Ply Stainless 7-Pc. Set
Cuisinart FCT-10 French Classic Tri-Ply Stainless 10-Piece Cookware Set
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||BuyVPC||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||—||24.2 x 14.2 x 10.7 in||19.88 x 13.19 x 9.45 in||23.7 x 13.9 x 12 in||13 x 10.25 x 7.5 in||11.88 x 15 x 23.75 in|
|Material Type||—||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||stainless-steel||Metal-Stainless Steel||Aluminum|
|Number of Pieces||8||1||1||10||7||1|
|Size||8-Piece||12-Piece Set||7 Piece||10-Piece||One Size||10-Piece|
Cuisinart WMCS-8S Cuisinart 8 PC. MultiClad Pro Set
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought these to replace a set of teflon pots and pans that were scratched and wearing out. I wanted something that would cook well and last! I love these pots and pans!
First, I was looking for pots and pans that were the same size as the pots and pans that I needed to replace. I was very happy to find this set, because it had almost exactly the same sizes as what I was replacing. There are other sets that would be great, too, but this set has most of the common sizes that I use every day.
1. These pans have an aluminum core not only on the bottom but on the sides. They heat up quickly and evenly on a much lower flame than my old teflon pans did. I can actually boil water without having the flame turned up all the way. They also work on a very low flame for doing things like carmelizing onions very slowly.
2. Food does not stick to these pans - even eggs and cheese. The fry pans are amazingly good for frying eggs and even scrambled eggs with cheese in them. If you follow directions and heat the pan first then add the oil, margarine, shortening, etc. and let it heat before adding the food, the food sticking to the pan stays to a minimum. Of course, anything with a sugar content or milk will create a film or even a browning layer on the bottom just like with any pan, but If you follow the cleaning directions and put water and dish soap into the pan as soon as you are done cooking, they come clean pretty easily with just soap and water and a dishcloth. I do NOT put these pans or the lids into the dishwasher, although you can. I always hand wash them.
3. The recommended Bartenders Friend really works to remove what food doesn't come off with soap and water. I use it to keep the inside of the pans smooth and shiny - which helps keep the food from sticking. I also have a gas stove, and as anyone with a gas stove knows, there will be some residue on the bottom of the pan eventually. Using the Bartenders Friend removes that residue before it builds up.
4. The long pan handles stay cool on the stove top (but, of course, not in the oven). The lid handles and the side handles do require hot pads.
5. I love that these pans can go right from the stove top into the oven to finish cooking food without it over browning or drying out. Just brown as usual, put the lid on and pop the pan into the heated oven. Best chicken cordon blue I have ever made.
6. I know this is personal taste, but I love the fact that these pans have stainless steel rather than glass lids. No, I can't see the food cooking, but I find stainless steel a lot easier to clean, and there isn't that gooky grease or water build up where the glass joins to the metal.
7. I also like the brushed stainless steel exterior. Pans eventually get scratched, and this won't show the scratches as much. Also looks nice.
8. These pans are substantial, but although they are heavier than thin, aluminum or single ply stainless steel, I do not find them too heavy to lift and use. They are a nice weight.
9. The "helper" handle on the larger saute pan is a great help!
1. The fry pans do not come with lids and they are not available separately even directly from the manufacturer. BOO! Yes, the lid for one of the pots in this set fits the 10 inch fry pan, but none of them fit the 8 inch fry pan. The lids to the pots in a different set might not fit any of the fry pans in htat set at all. Besides, sometimes I want to use both the pot and the 10 inch fry pan, and there is only one lid!
Fortunately, I have been cooking for over 45 years, and I have kept the lids from a lot of pans that have worn out for this very reason. I usually have a lid somewhere that will fit the fry pans, and this time was no exception. But still! C'mon Cuisinart! (And other manufacturers). Fry pans need lids, and lids pirated from another set may not fit exactly right or work as well!
2. The long pan handles are LONG! I don't have a kitchen where I can hang the pans as recommended, and the handles do make it interesting to try to get the pans into my cupboards! It works, though.
3. The recommendation is to not "nest" the pans, because they might scratch. Again, none of us has unlimited storage in our kitchens, and I have a lot of pans! I use bubble wrap to keep the pans separated, and that seems to work pretty well. Time will tell.
Overall, I am very happy that I purchased these pans. After over 45 years of cooking I finally have a really good set of quality stainless steel pans that will cook well and may hold up as well as the old iron pans and Revereware that I inherited from my grandmother!
These are very sturdy, and built to last! I doubt we'll EVER be needing to buy another set.
The only reason I'm not giving this set 5 stars, is at least one pan has VERY sharp edges. My wife cut her finger wide open when she was washing one of the sharpies. She was like "I just cut myself, but I'm not sure on what because I was just washing a pan..." Well, this pan's edge is as sharp as an ice skate. Two pans in fact, as I got to looking all of them over. Maybe they planned on these being used as a sharp weapon, not only a blunt instrument. Imagine a mystery involved with a sharp pan being the illusive weapon. Hmmmm....
I have been using the pans for about a week and am generally satisfied so far, although it's too early to give a full review.
Most recent customer reviews
The sautè pan is no good though.Read more