Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Cuisipro Donvier Yogurt Cheese Maker" and save 28% off the $20.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.99 shipping
+ $5.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Cuisipro Donvier Yogurt Cheese Maker
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Converts 3 cups of yogurt into 1 cup of yogurt cheese in about 24 hours
- Yogurt cheese is low-fat alternative to cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream
- Unit consists of plastic container and stainless-steel fine-mesh strainer
- Dishwasher-safe container seals to prevent odor transfer
- Simple instructions and recipes for using yogurt cheese included
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Complete Yogurt Cheese Maker
Yogurt cheese is a delicious low fat substitute for cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream or whipping cream. Just add yogurt and the unique patented design produces yogurt cheese in 2 to 24 hours.
Yogurt is actually composed of coagulated particles called curds which are suspended in a watery liquid called whey. As the whey is drained off in the strainer, the remaining curd becomes a thick cheese-like spread. The Sealed container prevents odor transfer and provides storage.
This yogurt cheese makes delicious dips, salad dressings, sandwich spreads, even low fat cheesecakes. Spread it on toast, muffins or bagels, or use it on top of potatoes. Serve yogurt cheese plain, or flavor with fruit, sugar or vanilla for a sweeter taste.
Allows you to create thick, creamy yogurt cheese with this uniquely designed strainer at home
Patented design produces yogurt cheese in 2 to 24 hours, small size makes it easy to drain yogurt in the refrigerator, sealed container prevents odor transfer and provides storage
Unit consists of plastic container and stainless steel fine-mesh strainer
Compact and easy to store when not needed
Yogurt Cheese Maker Instructions
1. Clean unit with soap just before each use
2. Place the strainer in its plastic container and add up to 3 cups of homemade or commercial yogurt to the strainer. Makes up to 1 cup
3. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yogurt will continue to thicken for up to 24 hours
4. When yogurt has reached the desired thickness, drain off whey and reserve for other recipes. Remove yogurt from strainer and transfer to an airtight container. Refrigerate up to 2 week
Consisting of a plastic container and a stainless-steel, fine-mesh strainer, this simple unit converts 3 cups of yogurt into 1 cup of thick, creamy yogurt cheese in about 24 hours of refrigeration. (Thickening continues for 24 hours, though a thinner yogurt cheese results in as little as 2 hours.) The yogurt cheese then becomes a healthful, calcium-rich, low-fat alternative to cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, and even whipping cream. It can be used as a spread, in salad dressings, to top baked potatoes, mixed with fruit, and to make cheesecake. The unit works by allowing the whey (liquid) in yogurt to drain away, leaving the curds behind. The container is dishwasher-safe and seals to prevent odor transfer while it's in the refrigerator. Simple instructions and recipes for using yogurt cheese are included. --Fred Brack