Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Cuisipro Snap Fit Circle Pop Mold
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.94 (20%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Molds easily snap together due to the snap- fit feature
- Each mold is a set of 6 therefore making 1 or up to 6 pop molds
- Reusable sticks with protective drip guards
- Ability to remove one mold at a time
- Instructions and recipes included
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
At once nostalgic and current, the frozen pop of today is quickly becoming a favorite icy treat with cross-generational appeal. Store-bought frozen pops just can't match the freshness of homemade pops. Cuisipro has responded to consumer demand for these mouth-watering treats, making it easier than ever to whip up tasty cold pops at home. Cuisipro space-saving line of Snap-Fit Pop Molds allows users to easily remove one mold at a time, a feature that's especially appealing to kids and adults who like to make their own personalized creations and enjoy them at will.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Let's talk about freezer real estate. You can freeze one or two, or all of these, and you don't have to have a base for the entire quantity taking up all the space in your freezer. The way they click to each other helps them stay stable for the freeze time, but I usually prop them in between things until the freeze to make sure they don't tip until they freeze.
2) Yes, you do indeed need to run them under hot water before pulling mold out, but the tapered shape makes this possible, and the kids see this as part of the fun, and pride in success when they do it themselves. The shape of the 'stick' part that is inside the frozen popsicle makes it so the popsicle comes out when you pull it out...rather than the stick coming out without the popsicle.
3) We have not had any handles break, but did break a mold, perhaps because I let my 6 year old fill it to the top with water straight. I think that one expanded more than the typical popsicle I make with mostly fruit.
4) Pain to clean, but they all are.
5) We did NOT like the silicone ones that look like long fingers, only larger. It was too hard for the kids to get the popsicle out if the popsicle is slushy. When it was not slushy, the whole stick fell on the floor when it came out too fast, and slipped out of the mold.
Overall, this Cuisipro circle mold is our favorite, and I am ordering another bunch right now for next year,.
The best part about these is that the "stick" doesn't just slide out of the pop when you attempt to remove it from the mold. The shapes on the stick are offset, so they hold on to the pop. A quick run under the faucet loosens up the pop enough to get it out easily.
The shape of the "cap" catches drips, but I have yet to eat one and remember this - I always end up turning the pop sideways and pouring the drips on myself!