Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.30 shipping
+ $7.89 shipping
Cuisipro Snap Fit Sailboat Pop Mold, Set of 6
|Price:||$11.73 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Molds easily snap together
- Remove one mold at a time
- Make 1 or up to 6-pop molds -space saver
- Reusable sticks with protective drip guards; mast doubles as pop mold stick; Sailboat keel doubles as pop mold handle
- Dishwasher safe
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Edit: One of the handles broke into 3 pieces when a little too much force was used. Better to run them under a lot of water than to pull too hard. DO NOT jiggle the red handle in an attempt to get the popsicle out. After using them multiple times, I think 3 stars would be more accurate.
• Snap design: I love being able to make just a few at a time. I was actually making fruit leathers and had some leftover fruit puree and just poured it in a couple of these and had popsicles in a few hours. It is really nice that they push together so they don’t fall over in the freezer. The sailboat ones go together to be a long string of sailboats and the rockets go together to make a circle. They don’t take up much space.
• Cuteness: My kids love both designs. The rockets have a cute little astronaut inside and a rocket stream looking handle. They have a nice rocket popsicle shape. The sailboats look like a legit sailboat when they come out of the mold, complete with the fin (if that’s what it’s called) as the handle.
• Function: The drip tray does a decent job if you’re holding it upright. I forget occasionally and get a little drip. But my other molds don’t even have a drip tray at all, so this is better. There’s no conceivable way to design a drip tray that would work when the popsicle is turned horizontally anyway. The rocket is easier for my 15 month old to get his mouth around. My 10 year old likes the sailboat better.
• Getting them out: I am so happy I came on here and read reviews first. I knew not to try and pull it out by the handle with force thanks to reviews. I either leave them on the counter for about 4 minutes or run it under warm water for about a minute and then the popsicle comes out easily. The rocket has a little sturdier of a stick inside, the sailboat has a flimsier stick.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Who doesn't want tiny little astronaut inside their popsicle. Awesome.Published 10 months ago by Donna
Handles break off really easily, not worth it when there are more durable molds out there.Published 13 months ago by MB
Very good product BUT the only thing on the down side is the sticks (mast) tend to break off in the process of separating the contents from the mouldPublished 18 months ago by Sheena Thompson
Great! I bought these as a present and made popsicles in them for my roommate. They worked well and she loved them!Published 20 months ago by ANON18
Fun for the sailor or boat lover in your life. Popsicle mold is good size and the keel is the handle. Clever design. Fun for Kids and Adults.Published 20 months ago by Time Flies