Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning gotcatchup gotcatchup gotcatchup  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on June 3, 2017
A lot of reviews said they have trouble getting the trays from the sink to the freezer, but I think is is perfect size for me to spread my hand out, it lays nicely and I place it in the freezer. I have to pop some of the tiny cubes out by pushing them through, but over all, I like these. I only got he set of 2, so I filled them both twice and then just emptied them into a cup and kept it in the freezer, but that was only enough cubes for 1 drink, so I would say it;s more for chewing ice, than actually putting in a drink.
on May 31, 2014
I love the little cubes in my drinks and they work fine for that. But I got these because I was having trouble getting mini icecubes out of the hard plastic trays. But I found since these are silicone, as they say they are, you have to twist a bit to get these cubes out. I do like that if you fill them really full the ice cubes stick together in a stick and these can go into a water bottle though and I found that if I press down the middle of the tray and bend back they pop out ok well. Also, because theyʻre soft you cannot stack them to make ice and it takes a lot to fill a cup. So i put them in a plastic storage container with tin foil or parchment paper between the layers and it works fine. Have to thaw just a bit before pulling them off but that way I can freeze 5 or 6 at a time, pop them out into a container and pour into my cup when i need it. BTW was frustrated with getting cubes out of the Cubette Mini Ice Cube Trays and resorted to an old trick, spraying them with some Pam then rising well before using again. They pop right out now with a little twist and theyʻre stackable.
on July 25, 2014
For health reasons, I need to drink a lot of water, but I hate water. What I can tolerate is ice. This is, by far, the best mini-cube tray on Amazon (I tried several). Perfect if you need ice chips for a sick person or just to munch on. Yes, you have to place it on a flat surface when filling and transferring to freezer, but anyone who complains about that is just lazy :-) Buy these trays!
on February 28, 2014
What a cool idea! Mini ice cubes that come out connected to each other! My son loves eating ice, and this ensures he can get a grip on them when I bring him a bowl-full in the summer. I also like that I can slip ice into my bottle water. The ice comes out of the silicone tray very easily, as you'd expect. No twisting or turning the trays to pop it out. And the ice cubes are mini so they won't make your mouth cold if you munch on them one at a time! The trays are pretty small 4 x 8 inches, but there ARE 2 of them, so that helps me make a larger batch each time I make ice. The only bad thing about this is that water spills out of the trays easily when filling them. Once they're filled with water they bow in the middle, causing the water to pool there and spill out a bit. I happened to also buy the Kotobuki Mini Ice Cube Tray here on Amazon: www.amazon.com/Kotobuki-Mini-Ice-Cube-Tray/dp/B00832F76O ... and noticed the lids from them are the PERFECT size to place under the silicone trays to make them stable when filling and lifting. Or you can use a rectangular tupperware lid (or some other flat item) under each tray as you fill it. This also helps me stack the ice cube trays on top of each other in the freezer. If you're willing to do this, I HIGHLY recommend ordering this cool and unique set of ice cube trays! You'll absolutely love them!! :D
on June 25, 2017
Tiny cubes and to flimsy
on August 5, 2014
I love the little ice cubes, but, like other reviewers, find moving the tray from sink to freezer a bit challenging. My solution has been to set the tray on top of something flat. Also, getting the ice out can be messy; use a bowl or strainer to catch the cubes as they pop out.
on April 16, 2014
Only had my ice trays for a few days but I love them!!! As someone mentioned in a previous review, it takes a bit of getting used to in order to not spill the water when refilling. It only took a couple of try's to figure it out. These are very small trays so I ordered a few more sets.
on February 13, 2017
these worked great for what we needed them for - easy to remove the ice
on June 24, 2014
the choice in sizes makes these trays perfect for ice eaters. makes blended ice drinks a breeze. and they freeze quickly
on November 15, 2014
these trays make ice cubes in a size just right for water bottles. the description doesn't really emphasize this. got as a free gift with the Culina BBQ 18 piece tool kit

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.