Culina Stainless Steel Square BBQ, Vegetable and Grilling Basket
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 15" x 11" x 2" Large capacity. BBQ grill top pan covers all vegetables + small chunks cooking. Fits aside BBQ main course. Heats up and cooks evenly. Great for grilling ample portions of fish, seafood and other foods
- Suited to daily, utilitarian use. Important to butter or oil before cooking. Makes for easy wash w/ warm soapy water to rid of grease and residue
- Stainless Steel 18/0. Heavy-duty construction, mirror finish. Sturdy wire weaved basket, 4 eyes (0.9mm) framed by robust rim, support base
- Ergonomic 2"x 4" Stainless Steel wire handles welded onto the base provide strong, fortified support. Wide grip angle for comfort w/ cooking mitts
- 100% Culina® Satisfaction Guarantee
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
#1 BEST Vegetable Grill Basket - BBQ Accessories for Grilling Veggies, Fish, Meat, Kabob, or Pizza - Use as Wok, Pan, or Smoker - Quality Stainless Steel - Camping Cookware - Charcoal or Gas Grills OK
SMAID Professional-Grade Stainless Steel Vegetable Grill Basket
BBQ Masters Non-Stick Wire Mesh Grilling Basket - Grill Topper Barbecue Pan - Cook Vegetables, Seafood, Meats
Weber 6678 Large Original Grill Basket
Weber 6481 Small Stainless Steel Vegetable Basket
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||PT Hendersons Co.||LAVO||Smaider||TCP Global Corp||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||17.5 x 11 x 2.5 in||13 x 12 x 2.25 in||13.1 x 11.6 x 3.3 in||—||14.5 x 10 x 1.25 in||7.5 x 7.5 x 2.38 in|
Do you struggle to fit vegetables and small chunks on the grill? Tired of wasting precious time stringing food on a skewer?
There's a better way to attain flavorful greatness in the form of exquisitely tasty vegetables.
Culina® Rectangular 15" x 11" BBQ Basket is the perfect grill top pan to cover all cooking needs including veggies, shrimps, mushrooms and other small size foods.
Even, efficient veggie grill to accompany BBQ steaks
Looking to add scrumptious sides to your fall-off-the-bone BBQ cuts? Garnishing and embellishing your plate has never been easier.
Forget about awkward aluminum wraps, say sayonara to pieces of food falling between the grates; Culina® BBQ basket, a large capacity (15" x 11") grill top pan efficiently heats up and evenly cooks veggies for savory, wok-style results.
- Easy prep and use: simply spray or lightly coat the bottom and sides with butter or olive oil, place all ingredients inside the roomy, rectangular basket; sprinkle in spices and condiments, toss around as needed until golden brown.
Stainless Steel, heavy duty for long lasting service
The heavy-duty 18/0 Stainless Steel construction keeps the promise of a high quality material which does not scratch, rust or turn black easily. The mirror finish enhances the stylish design and along with pre-cooking buttering makes for an easy wash with soapy water to rid of residue.
The 4 eyes (0.9mm) wire weaved basket is framed by a robust rim whose rolled up edges (not sharp) provide extra safety along with the secure, sturdy support base.
The ergonomic 2"x 4" Stainless Steel wire handles welded onto the base provide a fortified support. The wide handles are designed for comfort lift even with cooking mitts.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got this thing to help me make grilled veggies in the summer, so the veggies would not fall through the grill. It works beautifully for that purpose.
Bonus, I have a big ol roaster, with a temp gauge, and this does double duty as a fry basket, as it fits perfectly inside of the roaster.
It is also great as a baking rack, when you need someplace to cool baked goods after taking them from the oven.
AND if you put your veggies on this, then place it on a cookie sheet, it makes serving roasted veggies that much easier.
Of course, the price is also great.
Win win win win.
Sturdy construction, and able to take the heat. Then into the dishwasher to clean.
On the other hand, it does hold a lot of vegetables and potatoes, and the deeper sides allow me to stir the food well as it's cooking. So, I give it an OK, but I will be looking for a similar one with better quality stainless steel.