Culinary Herb Seed Collection, 10 Variety - 100% NON GMO Heirloom Basil, Chives, Cilantro, Dill, Lavender, Oregano, Parsley, Rosemary, Sage, and Thyme Herb Seeds
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 10 of the most POPULAR GOURMET herbs: Basil, Chives, Cilantro, Dill, Lavender, Oregano, Parsley, Rosemary, Sage, and Thyme. An instant HERB garden in one pkg! It's easy AND you get a 16 Pg full COLOR Growing Guide!
- Fresh, JUST HARVESTED 2018 herb seed stock with germination rates that exceed Federal minimums. From Sustainable Seed, a trusted USDA Certified Organic seed company owned and operated right here in the USA
- Each eco-friendly, compostable herb seed packet includes detailed planting instructions, all sealed in a waterproof, resealable Mylar package PLUS, our professional MASTER GARDENERS who have been featured in the LA/NY TIMES and WALL STREET JOURNAL; are here to answer any questions you might have. Stop by our 13,000' facility FOR A VISIT! We are here to help you GROW!
- From a real LICENSED seed company. Real paper seed packets with an expiration date, lot # and germination number AS REQUIRED by Federal Seed Law. There is a reason seed companies have been using paper packets for over 200 years. Seed are living organisms that need to breathe. And these packets actually have planting instructions!
- Our UNIQUE WORKFORCE enables U.S. Veterans, troubled youth, 2nd chance and disabled Americans a fulfilling career. Allowing significant contributions to their lives, community and allowing Sustainable Seed to grow and give back to this wonderful country we live in. WE ALSO DONATE TO OVER 100 CHARITABLE ORGANIZATIONS globally. We believe in “Pay it forward”! THANK YOU for supporting us.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Heirloom Herb Collection! Many of us are growing more of our own food these days to save money and provide healthy organic vegetables for our table.
So it makes sense that a lot of us are discovering the difference fresh herbs can make.
What's better than a kitchen-herb garden right out of your back door?
Plant your own kitchen herb garden or herb spiral! It's easy and ALL-IN-ONE package!
Most POPULAR GOURMET herbs: Basil, Chives, Cilantro, Dill, Lavender, Oregano, Parsley, Rosemary, Sage, and Thyme! ***Some of the above varieties of seed may be substituted, but are in the same family.
With a printed FULL COLOR 16 page planting guide that includes: Growing Needs for happiest plants, Pro-seed starting TIPS for each variety, HOW & WHEN to harvest the herbs AND How to Save the Seed! Bonus Chef's favorite recipes!
Easy 2 Grow
Just plant the seed, water, and watch the HERBS grow! Once the herbs are ready, harvest then add to your favorite dish.
Amazing Seed = Amazing Food
Grow these HERBS and upgrade your cooking today! Your family will LOVE you for it!
Sustainable Seed Company
About Sustainable Seed Company
Since 2008, we've been offering heirloom seeds, garden seeds, and organic heirloom seeds - non-hybrid vegetable, flower, and herb seeds.
We wanted to offer heirloom seeds for one reason: they're not only our history, but our security.
We Mean Sustainability
We value food independence and sustainability through green agricultural and business practices.
Highest Germination Rates
Fresh, JUST HARVESTED seed stock with germination rates that exceed minimum standards.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The kit provided a very nice selection, basil, chives, cilantro (coriander), dill, oregano, parsley, rosemary, sage and thyme. It also included lavender, which I have no experience with as a culinary flavor. A little research tells me it’s most commonly used in desserts, but has some savory uses, too, especially for lamb. I’m not likely to use it soon, but it will make a fragrant addition to my yard.
The Sustainable Seed Company shipped my order quickly. I had many questions as I opened The Greenhouse Kit. My questions were answered in the materials, especially with the little “Seed 2 Fork Herb Planting Guide,” a Sustainable Seed Company booklet which includes the growing needs, and instructions for seed starting, harvesting and saving the seeds for each plant. Some sections have one or two recipes. There is a page dedicated to germination testing tips, and a final “At-a-Glance” chart—a great encapsulated education for the novice like me. I checked out their website and found a really nice selection of books and guides for sale. I intend to explore that more.
Overall, I am pleasantly impressed by the service, selection, the packaging and the materials from the Sustainable Seed Company. It’s exactly what I wanted. I’m just beginning my new kitchen herb gardening venture and have not yet started the seeds. I plan to carefully follow the recommendations. I’ll update my review at a later date. Wish me luck!
The basil, chives, and dill all had very high germination rates.
The basil grows like crazy and is excellent. I have other herbs sprouting at the moment as well. The fact that it is self sustainable and that the booklet it comes with teaches you how to obtain seeds from each of your harvested plant's is really great.
For the price this absolutely can not be beat. At most stores a pack of basil seeds alone will run you around $3 while this has around 2,700 seeds of different varieties and is again, self sustainable, so you can keep reusing the seeds year after year all of which are non GMO.
Highly recommended 5/5