- Series: Studies in Book and Print Culture
- Hardcover: 1008 pages
- Publisher: University of Toronto Press, Scholarly Publishing Division; 1 edition (April 5, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0802047904
- ISBN-13: 978-0802047908
- Product Dimensions: 8.7 x 2.4 x 11.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,314,908 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Culinary Landmarks: A Bibliography of Canadian Cookbooks, 1825-1949 (Studies in Book and Print Culture) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Elizabeth Driver is an independent scholar living in Toronto, and Past President of the Culinary Historians of Ontario. She is the recipient of the Tremaine Medal for 2007 from the Bibliographical Society of Canada.
Browse award-winning titles. See more