|Item Weight||2.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12.8 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches|
|Item model number||RC-EZ-4|
|Size||12.75 In. H. x 3 In. W. x 3 In. D.|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.95 shipping
Culligan RC-EZ-4 EZ-Change Level-4 Replacement Cartridge
|Price:||$41.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$8.04 (16%)|
Want professional installation of this product?
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Pay only when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Reduces bad taste and odor, chlorine taste and odor, sediment, lead, cysts such as cryptosporidium and giardia, turbidity, atrazine, lindane, particulate class l
- Twist on, twist off mechanism , Battery is not included
- Quick connect fittings
- Reduces bad taste and odor, Chlorine taste and odor, sediment, lead and cysts. as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, Mercury, Turbidity, Particulate Class I, VOC's, MTBE and Chloramines
- Level 4 replacement cartridge for Culligan EZ-Change drinking water filter systems
- Twist-on, twist-off mechanism with quick-connect fittings
- 500-Gallon capacity filter or 6 months
- NSF Certified
Save 15% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I have a subzero Refrig with no built in water filtration. This was the best option I could find.
I have changed 6 of these over the past 3 years at about 4 month intervals.
3 have exploded. Forcing me to install an automatic water detecting shut of valve at my water valve that splits to my refrigerator...
Has anyone contacted Culligan? I have emailed them and will update this review if I hear back.
This is a decent filter for the money but it isn't the easiest install because the white plastic 3 way adapter that comes with it doesn't fit most water lines. You will need to buy a 3 way adapter 3/8 in by 3/8 in by 1/4 inch with push pin type outlet on the 1/4 inch perpendicular part of the adapter. I wish I had known this and saved myself a trip to Lowe's. I was told by my handyman that it's better to use a brass adapter bc it is less likely to crack and leak over time. You will have to buy a separate push pin adapter if you can't find a 3 way one that already incorporates it in. Not a biggie but does take a bit of wedging it in to get it into the 1/4 inch plastic tubing. I used a bit of Pam cooking spray to wedge it in. See photo. If you can't find a brass one heres an example of a plastic one.
JG Speedfit PP30121208WP 3/8-Inch by 3/8-Inch by 1/4-Inch Reducing Tee
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This cartridge came with our house. It was installed 7/15/12 (at least this is what's written on the side of the cartridge). Read morePublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
I have installed two of these in my house. They are the best filters and last a long time. I change mine out yearly.Published 19 days ago by M. Lee
We use this in conjunction with a sinktop water dispenser. It really helps with the taste of our water, which is often weird. Read morePublished 29 days ago by M.Arnold
Easy twist on installation when you have the original cap that goes with this filter design. I have not tested the water before and after but I do believe the taste is much better... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Cephas