- Publisher: International Cultic Studies Association (2017)
- ISBN-10: 0931337097
- ISBN-13: 978-0931337093
- Package Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.8 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,634,989 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Cult Recovery: A Clinician's Guide to Working with Former Members and Families Paperback – 2017
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
This landmark, 500-page book, with chapters from leading clinicians and researchers, describes the current state of the art in helping people adversely affected by a cultic dynamic, whether in a cult, mainstream religious denomination, psychotherapy, family, or other interpersonal relationship.