- Series: Studies in the History & Interpretation of Music
- Hardcover: 852 pages
- Publisher: Edwin Mellen Pr (December 1, 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0773446028
- ISBN-13: 978-0773446021
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.2 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,620,730 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Cultural Context of Mozart's Magic Flute : Social, Aesthetic, Philosophical (Studies in the History and Interpretation of Music, Vol 34. Volume 2)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Pre-order today
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|