- Series: Key Issues in Cultural Heritage
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (November 29, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415563674
- ISBN-13: 978-0415563673
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #825,595 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Cultural Diversity, Heritage and Human Rights: Intersections in Theory and Practice (Key Issues in Cultural Heritage) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
“Reading this book and reflecting on the 35+ years since the World Heritage Convention came into force one recognizes the fragility of the whole ‘World Heritage project’. Is there a better alternative? I strongly commend the book. An engaging, if not cheering read.” - Max Bourke
About the Author
Deakin University, Australia
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|