- Series: Post-Contemporary Interventions
- Paperback: 480 pages
- Publisher: Duke University Press Books; First Printing edition (October 13, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 082232119X
- ISBN-13: 978-0822321194
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,854,257 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Cultural Life of Intellectual Properties: Authorship, Appropriation, and the Law (Post-Contemporary Interventions) First Printing Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
"This is a scintillating cultural commentary: Coombe's own skills as anthropologist and lawyer have been re-combined to devastating effect."--Marilyn Strathern, University of Cambridge