Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on August 23, 2012
This is a book of three plays that takes a humorus approach to talk about and analyze the completity of race, and how far race relations have really gone.

I found this book at the library and for the brief moments I had laughed and enjoyed it, so I went and purchased it as a gift for a friend.

I would recommend this book to absolutely anyone. I enjoyed it even more because I am a Bay Area girl and get piqued when I read any book that has the city I live in or ones I know as a back drop, so that was an added treat. But this is a great, intelligent book with serious messages interlacted within the pages.
on February 22, 2016
Decent read, some additions are great while others feel very skippable.