- Paperback: 435 pages
- Publisher: Steiner Books (October 1, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0938250019
- ISBN-13: 978-0938250012
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 5.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #164,177 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Culture and Horticulture: A Philosophy of Gardening 0th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
For anyone wanting more knowledge about natural processes in their garden or on the farm and how to utilize them to maximum effect, Wolf Storl's book really is the answer. Read this book and with good solid work produce bumper harvests of superb vegetables and farm products which most people will never have experienced before.