- Series: Communication Law (Book 4)
- Paperback: 406 pages
- Publisher: Peter Lang Inc., International Academic Publishers; New edition edition (October 30, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1433125617
- ISBN-13: 978-1433125614
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,918,186 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Cultures of Copyright: Contemporary Intellectual Property (Communication Law) New edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Dànielle Nicole DeVoss (PhD, Michigan Technological University) is Professor of Professional Writing at Michigan State University. She is co-editor of Copy(write): Intellectual Property in the Composition Classroom (2011) and Digital Writing Assessment and Evaluation (2013). Martine Courant Rife (J. D., University of Denver; PhD, Michigan State University) is Professor of Writing at Lansing Community College. She serves on the CCCC- Intellectual Property Caucus and Committee. Her work has appeared in Technical Communication, Computers and Composition, Technical Communication Quarterly, and IEEE-Transactions on Professional Communication.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|