BCA Month Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Dirty Heads $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 6, 2013
What can I say other than Cindy Neuschwander has done it again. She has a wonderful knack for weaving math topics in a story format. She has used her characters to explain bar graphs and circle graphs. I love the picture of the pie with the colors around the edge showing where to cut the pie. I use all of the "Sir Cumference" books in my 7th grade math class. The students love the stories, and many have remembered math concepts as a result of reading them.
on May 9, 2017
All of the Sir Cumference math books are great for children. They tell a story and keeps the children interested while they solve the
problem with math.
on July 19, 2013
My five year old loves this series and he does not realize he is learning math skills. This is his favorite as it uses sweets to illustrate charting. His vocabulary now includes some interesting math terms ( although he does not realize it). We now have almost all of the books.
on March 28, 2017
Great for helping students graph numbers
on May 25, 2016
I really enjoy the Sir Cumference series. The students really appreciate the different approach to learning the concepts. This book is engaging and funny.
on April 14, 2016
We love all of the books by this author. I have 5 kids, all advanced in math, and this authors books are how I start them all off. I can't recommend it enough!
on November 23, 2013
I have this entire series of books. I am always lending them out to students. As soon as I received this book, it went to a colleague's children. After they read the book, I will get a summary of the book and why each one liked the book.
on October 2, 2013
My daughter has loved the Sir Cumference books since the first one we gave her for her first lost tooth. She's now impatient to loose more teeth to get more of these books! We have no tooth fairy in our house, our daughter exchanges a tooth for a Sir Cumference book and loves the trade.
on May 24, 2016
Enjoyed it
on August 7, 2013
I love this series. Now to make a lesson plan to use this in the classroom. I only wish I could afford to purchase sets of each book.