- Publisher: Eisenbrauns (January 1, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1575060078
- ISBN-13: 978-1575060071
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,842,484 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Cumulative Index to the Grammar and Syntax of Biblical Hebrew Paperback – January 1, 1996
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Fred Putnam is Associate Professor of Biblical Studies in the Templeton Honors College at Eastern University and Visiting Professor of Old Testament at Westminster Theological Seminary (Philadelphia, PA), after twenty-three years as Professor of Old Testament at Biblical Theological Seminary (Hatfield, PA) and five years at Cairn University (Langhorne, PA).