Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on April 9, 2012
I needed a second mug warmer for my coffee, (I'm sure coffee drinkers can relate to this!) After browsing Amazon, I decided on this one because of good reviews and price. I've now used it several days, and certainly was worth the money. One caveat - one must remember to ALWAYS turn this one OFF. (My other mug warmer only turns on when you place your mug on it, and if you don't use your mug for 15 minutes, it automatically shuts off. Excellent safety feature. Couldn't find this one on Amazon.) This one has a separate "toggle" switch on the cord, (not on the warmer itself.) That's why I chose the one with a light indicator, so that one does not forget to turn it off. Made in China, Model #H81128.
on February 26, 2013
This mug warmer works just fine. It gets hot enough that it is hot to the touch, I wouldn't want it hotter as it is always sitting near papers on my desk and would pose a fire hazard. It won't warm a cold cup very fast, but it will keep a hot mug warm for a long time. I had a mug that narrowed at the bottom and decided to change to one that has a large bottom as it will absorb more of the heat. FYI, the cord is about 3 feet so you will need an electrical outlet close at hand. All in all, I'm very happy to finally sip the last of my tea and it no longer feels like "the dregs". It's good to the last drop!
on September 4, 2012
This product is useless. It does not keep tea or coffee warm. It barely keep drinks at room temperature. This is indeed a case of you get what you pay for, it was cheap and it performs that way.
on December 6, 2013
I use this to keep a candle warmed in my kitchen. That way I have a lovely scent all day and no smoke or flame. I am careful to keep it out of the way, as one wouldn't want to knock over hot wax!!!! I do unplug it every night. Got the idea from my vet's office. They keep a pet odor removal candle on their warmer during office hours.
on March 16, 2013
I bought 2 of these. They really work GREAT. Mine keeps my coffe hot all day and my husband uses his for his tea.When you do get down to about 1/4 cup becareful it can get pretty hot. I would definitely buy this item again or for a gift!!!
on May 27, 2014
i have only used this a few times and i bought it more for crafts not warming coffee. heats up in a good amount of time and does what is suppose to do.
on January 18, 2013
It does exactly what it is supposed to do. I would offer a suggestion for improving it by moving the on/off switch to the side of the heating area, rather than have it in the middle of the cord. Love it!
on June 11, 2012
I use this warmer to warm body wax, i must tell you that it works really well. it took a while for the heat pad to heat up, but once it did, it kept the wax nice and warm even after i turned it off for 15 mins...
on March 1, 2013
I bought these as gifts for my coworkers. They loved them. The only con is that they dont automatically turn off. other than that, they keep the coffee/tea warm all day.
on February 21, 2013
Works great for keeping things warm or a candle warmer and easy to use. I bought for a lady at work and she uses it everyday

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.