Paper Baking Pan ,Cupcakes, Muffins Pan , Easy Release Muffin Molds cupcakes Non Toxic Panettone Cups . W 3.5 in X H 1.5/8 in (10) PA9040USA
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cupcakes baking cups Perfect for muffins, cupcake souffle etc. W 3.5 in X H 1.5/8 in . WITHSTAND HIGH TEMPERATURES UP TO 390 F
- CAN BE USED IN MICROWAVES & OVENS:Paper baking cups can be used in the oven at fairly high temperatures without the risk of starting a fire. Even better, Ecobakes cupcakes cups can be used in microwave ovens, unlike tin foil / aluminum pans
- ALLOWS FASTER COOKING , THUS SAVING ENERGY:Products cooked in Ecobake's paper souffle cups require lower cooking temperatures and shorter cooking times than aluminium baking pans. Furthermore,Ecobake cupcake baking cups require less handling than aluminum baking trays and allow products to be frozen / quick frozen if necessary
- INCREASES FOOD SHELF LIFE: Ecobake's disposable souffle cups or mini muffin cups baking paper plays a crucial role in extending the shelf-life of other food products such as corn muffins pound cake Etc. Baking paper is one of the commonly used materials this is because it is environmental friendly; it is biodegradable, easy to recycle among-st other benefits that make sure the paper increases food shelf-life.It is perfect for baking muffins cupcakes Souffle Corn Muffin Quiche Etc
- NON STICK GREASEPROOF PAPER: Ecobake's muffin baking cups or Panettone paper baking molds are often used as a non-stick and disposable souffle cups, corn muffins cups, pound cake mold, as well as other flavour muffins . Ecobakes cupcake molds / muffins cups come in a veriety of forms and sizes. Baking paper is used to prevent baked products from sticking to the pans .This use is beneficial because it eliminates the need to grease baking pans.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Cupcakes baking cups Perfect for muffins, cupcake souffle and more
Ecobake's paper baking molds for panettone alto are perfect for baking muffins souffle pound cake and cupcakes. Manufactured on high-precision automated production lines, which provide a minimum size tolerance, making the molds suitable for use on automated destackers.
The vertical band is made from non-stick, grease proof, corrugated paper, approved for direct food contact.The base is made from non-stick, corrugated, micro-perforated paper, approved for direct food contact.The printing inks used can withstand high temperatures and spraying with preservatives.Ecobake's cupcake cups or souffle cups are self-supporting and do not require metal tins for baking
Panettone paper baking molds vs ALUMINIUM pans:
• paper is biodegradable
• Ecobake's muffin baking cups or mini muffin cups can be used in microwave ovens
• Products cooked in paper containers require lower cooking temperatures and shorter cooking times than aluminium.
• paper has been proven to be safe for human health
• Ecobakes paper baking pans allow faster cooking, thus saving energy
• Ecobake's baking paper material increases food shelf-life
All Ecobake products are manufactured using recyclable and biodegradable paper.
They thus safeguard the environment and comply with international regulations concerning direct food contact packaging.Ecobake uses carefully selected, highest quality raw materials in the manufacture of its products. Ecopack is UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 certified for Quality Management Systems and complies with European standards. It is also certified BRC (Issue 5) for Packaging and Packaging Materials.
Top Customer Reviews
These are a little big for the wedding, but they were perfect for the desert trials. I know these molds come in a smaller size, so that is great. The molds are brown with little designs on them. This package came with ten of the molds. The molds are a little under 2 inches high by 3 1/2 inches wide. They are thin, but work for baking.
As a trial run, I made a simple chocolate cake. I put the molds on a cookie sheet. I only made 8 from one box of cake mix but could have stretched it out to the full 10 molds. I filled each mold about a third of the way full, then added a cherry cream cheese in the center. The molds didn't bow out, which I was worried about. I then added more cake batter, filling the mold almost all of the way full. Again, no bowing or falling.
I baked them for 25 minutes and they came out perfect. They baked up a little over the top of the mold. I let them cool on a rack for about 20 minutes. I figured out that it was easier to take a butter knife and go around the mold to loosen the cake. It wasn't stuck or anything, there were just a few spots attached to the mold. After I unwrapped the sides of the mold, I took the butter knife and ran it under the cake. Since I used a filling, it went to the bottom of the mold and stuck a bit but nothing that running the knife under didn't fix. The cake didn't stick, only the filling.
I added a pudding mix to the top, then cherries, followed by whipped cream.
Everyone loved the mini black forest cakes. They were a hit and now I get to make them for the wedding. They were very easy to make and I enjoyed the experiment. I will buy the smaller molds for the wedding.
Overall, really like these molds and how easy they made making the individual deserts.
I received this product discounted in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. While I received this product at a discount, this is my unbiased and true reaction to the product. I pride myself on being honest and providing as much detail and information as I can based on my experience with the product. Remember, this is only my opinion and others may have different findings and opinions.
One thing that I will say is that you really do need a cookie sheet or something under the cups to catch overflow as they bake up, just in case.
I think that these cups would be ideal for muffins, cupcakes, custards or even mini pies or cakes! I really want to try mini cheesecakes, apple crisp or mini brownies in them. There are so many things that I want to bake using these. These can completely open up the possibilities for baking individual servings of so many great desserts. I will definitely need to order more of these!
The seller shipped these out almost immediately and they arrived really quick! The packaging was very secure and they were packed in a very solid cardboard box. Normally, baking cups are very fragile, but these are quite sturdy by themselves, so it is a very safe bet that they will arrive undamaged and ready to use! The only thing I will say about the packing is that I would have preferred to see the cups sealed in plastic or something else to prevent germs and moisture from reaching the cups before I receive them.
the only thing I wish for, a 500 pack of colors. but at this price, I am not complaining! at this price I will even do my muffins in paper again!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Did not burn at all and maintained color after baking.Read more
They are perfect for any occasion rather you are taking them to a party or just staying home.Read more
The Ecobake cups decreased baking time when I baked my muffins.Read more