2 Year Personal Care Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Cupping Therapy Sets Anti Cellulite Cup Silicone Massage Cups Vacuum Suction Cups for Facial Body Massage,Muscle Relaxation,Pain Relief,Anti-Aging-4 Size 5 Cups
- There are 5 cups 4 Size to this cupping set . Do not compromise with anything less than perfection when it comes to products touching and healing your body. Our Chinese massage cups are made from high quality medical silicone that is safe to use and transparent enough allowing you to see the suction from the pressure of the cups. You are now in control of the cupping intensity! No more unreliable and cheaply made cups that simply don't stay on your back and slide all the time.
- Anti Cellulite Cupping set - This cupping therapy set is known for promoting blood circulation, anti cellulite, pain relief, relieving joint and muscle soreness and eliminating body toxins.
- Full Body Massage - Five minutes of cupping is equivalent to 30 minutes of a deep tissue massage. The cupping therapy will help you promote internal and external healing and improve your sleep quality by releasing endorphins.
- Cupping becomes more simple and convenient - With these super soft and flexible massage cups you can control the degree of suction by simply squeezing them more gently or firmly, according to your preferences and needs.
- Gentle to Your Skin - Our massage cups are made of soft Food Grade silicone material, which has been tested for biocompatibility and is appropriate
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What is Cupping Massage?
Cupping massage is a modern adaptation of ancient cupping therapy. Cupping massage uses gentle suction to stimulate circulation and detoxification and help tone and smooth the skin.
One of the most effective uses of cupping massage is for body contouring and cellulite reduction.
Unlike cellulite creams that don't penetrate below the surface of the skin, cupping massage targets the deeper tissues of the body - helping eliminate cellulite from the inside out.
Get the health signals from the color of cupping mark:
√Canned purple and dark: generally said the lack of blood supply, poor behavior of blood stasis phenomenon
√Cans printed with purple and accompanied by plaques: generally expressed cold coagulation blood stasis
√Cans were scattered in the purple point-like, and the depth of different: that qi stagnation
√Cans of bright red and bright: generally said that Yin, blood deficiency or Yin Huo-wang
√Cans printed red and dark: that high blood lipids, and there are hot evil
√Canned gray, touch and not temperature: mostly Deficiency or wet evil
√The surface of the canvas has a stripe or itchy: it means wind or wetness
√The inner wall of the can has water vapor: it indicates that the part has moisture
√Cans appear blisters: that the body of heavy moisture, if the blisters are bloody, is the reaction of hot and humid
Directions for Use
How to use:
Step 1: Put some anti cellulite lotion or massage oil or cream on the target skin area.
Step 2: Put the cups on the skin and gently squeeze the cup in the middle, then put the cup lips to you skin and release to create a vacuum.
Step 3: Begin by applying a light suction and increase the amount of suctions gradually to stimulate circulation. Gently move the cups over the skin using straight line and circular movements, massaging for 8-10 minutes per target area.
Step 4: Repeat all the steps above everyday for the best results.
How to Choose the size of cups
We recommend that you use the large or medium cup for larger areas of the body, like the thighs and behind. The small cup is ideal for smaller areas like the arms, stomach, knees, and calves.
Benefits of Cellulite Cupping
Stimulates circulation Increases lymph flow and detoxification Helps release trapped toxins and fluids Breaks up cellulite deposits Helps improve skin tone and firmness
How to clean the cups?
We recommend cleaning once every use. You can wash them by hand and let them sit in hot soapy water and then dry them. You can also be put it in the dishwasher
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Other than that, I have no issues.
My only complaint is that I was not able to find a way to only buy the largest size- which is what I wanted more of. I still went ahead and bought the 2nd set—and received it within a week. I am able to use all of the sizes for an effective ‘massage’.
Top international reviews
More items to explore
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.