Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 23, 2013
Just like regular Kerlix. I have stage 3 lymphedema and must change bandages often because of leaking. I use this all around my leg to hold the salved gauze in place and also as a foundation to duck tape the layers of 'sanitary napkins' that I must layer on to soak up the leakage (tip: these 'napkins' are very absorbent and MUCH MUCH CHEAPER than those skinny medical pads which soak through within minutes - handy for all sorts of 'wounds').
on September 27, 2012
This gauze is somewhat stretchy and clingy, however it does require some sort of bandage tape to stay in place. Do not trust the clinginess to hold the gauze in place on it's own. Remember gauze is not elastic, once it stratches out it does not shrink back. Periodic re-adjustments may be neccesary to prevent slippage of the bandage.
on August 4, 2013
These are high-quality sterile gauze rolls. They are the loose-weave type of gauze used at hospitals. The price of this 6-pack is very economical and the best price I found on Amazon for this type of gauze.

Each pack is individually wrapped in plastic which is in a box as pictured in the listing.

PROS:
- Loose weave type of gauze recommended by doctors.
- 6-pack is very economical

CONS:
- none
TOP 100 REVIEWERon March 13, 2015
These are truly a great gauze at a great price relative to what I would pay at a local brick and mortar store or pharmacy. They are long, stretchy and comfortable. They come each individually wrapped in plastic and separate box. I have tried a few gauze brands prior to making my choice of this one for the future orders. I also like the fact they come from a trusted brand.
on September 21, 2014
The purchased quantity of 6 gauze packages is more gauze than I could possibly use in the foreseeable future; really, I just want to be on the safe side of things, and the price was right with free shipping. I have used a portion of one gauze roll to bandage my finger after a cooking accident, and it curbed the minor amount of bleeding as expected. I would purchase this product again if I were extremely accident-prone and managed to use up all 6 packages of gauze.
on November 3, 2016
Needed these for post-surgical dressings and they did the trick. Much cheaper than in the store. They also worked well to bandage a dog's paw when it got cut.
on October 23, 2017
The description of this has six boxes of bandages. We only received one. We paid $9 for ONE roll. It's not worth our time to return. What a ripoff.
on September 7, 2013
We've been performing wound dressing for some time; and this gauze is very easy to use due to its semi-elastic quality. It definitely needs to be taped but it makes the process so much easier. I highly recommend it.
on June 22, 2014
These are great rolls because they are very soft but strong at the same time. The length and the width is being 4.5 inches and 4 yards also perfect, because they work well with larger wounds. pack of 06 would last me a long time. Just great !
on January 28, 2014
Have been using this product for quite a while on my husband's leg. We like the product. My one complaint is they cost too much.
Would like to see sales on the product. $36 is quite high for jus 10.