Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$18.99

Showing 1-10 of 2,901 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,950 reviews
on June 7, 2016
When Jerry Seinfeld concluded his little "show about nothing" in 1998, I found myself comedically bereft and completely disinterested in absolutely any comedy show that followed. Nothing I watched lasted more that a single episode; not The Office, not Parks and Rec, not Scrubs, not 30 Rock or any of the other fine shows that came after. None of them, and I do mean NONE of them were Seinfeld. Seemed like I would be reduced to watching Seinfeld re-runs for my "fix" for the rest of my life! Thank goodness he was playing somewhere at sometime 24/7/365! Since I didn't have HBO, it was several seasons before I stumbled upon Curb Your Enthusiasm on Netflix (THANK HEAVENS!!!), but once I did, it seemed as if there was another "show about nothing" that I could watch and enjoy! WHAT A RELIEF!!!! After watching CYE front to back from beginning to end, it seemeed as if I was more receptive to comedies again! Hallelujah!!! Thanks to Larry David and CYE, I am now once more able to watch and enjoy sitcoms like The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. All I can postulate in regard to this situation is that I was so addicted to Seinfeld I just couldn't quit him "cold turkey" and move on with my life. Somehow finding CYE & Larry David when I did acted as my "methadone" and allowed me to ween myself off the "hardstuff" and enjoy regular comedy again!
on December 3, 2016
I love this show but this isn't one of the best episodes.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 23, 2015
What can I say.... I am a fan. I love all the seasons.. this was no exception.. good watch
on April 26, 2017
What a fantastic program i miss Larry David.
on April 25, 2017
Just what I needed!
on May 17, 2016
Tongue in cheek comedy with a heavy Jewishness.
on March 31, 2017
Episode after episode is the same predictable, "how can we create the worst situation possible?" schtick. By season 3 you wonder why he has any friends, yet they keep inviting him. And the broad stereotypes of any character who isn't Jewish are offensive, especially blacks, latinos and asians. That said, the seasons did get better as David decided to stop recycling old Seinfeld scripts and do something that can sometimes be deemed original.
on October 5, 2016
Good show as always.
on May 1, 2016
A great show to make you laugh.
on October 28, 2015
They are always well written and very, very funny.