Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Cure for All Diseases
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Dr. Clark is an independent research scientist. Dr. Clark has a Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude, and the Master of Arts with High Honors from the University of Saskatchewan, Canada. Then she studied for two years at McGill University before attending the University of Minnesota and obtaining her doctorate degree in physiology in 1958. After doing government sponsored research for almost ten years at Indiana University, she began private consulting in nutrition in 1979. She continued her studies to earn a Naturopathy degree and an amateur radio license. The freedom to follow her most promising observations led to the breakthrough discoveries described in this book. --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
Top customer reviews
For example in section 4179, she says, "when water doesn't taste good, there is probably a valid reason". She then goes on to say how to make a clean version of a water pitcher. I know a little bit about water from reading a tiny book, The Choice Is Clear so her little recipe is very welcome.
Other little snippets I enjoyed reading were Chelation and how to oxidate olive oil.
This is definitely a book worth reading from cover to cover. I will recommend to all next generation as well, since many of us have been programmed to give our power away to the health matrix.
If you have just discovered Dr. Hulda I recommend this book first over all the others for the return on investment with your health and knowledge gained.
Here are some keywords I researched while reading the eBook: Distilled Water; Asthma; Eczema; Autism; Kidney Cleanse; Handy Chart; Hydrogen Peroxide; Powdered Vitamin C; Ornithine; Frequency; Bandwidth; Isopropyl; Grain Alcohol;Rash; Resonant; Cockroaches;
Here are some products I purchased and tested based on reading the eBook...
- Dr. Hulda Clark Vegetarian Green Black Walnut, Wormwood, Cloves. Intestinal Whole Body Cleanse in Plant-based Tapioca Capsules.
- Quick Kidney Cleanse, 520mg, 125 capsules, Note: Buy this on DrClarkstore and use coupon code: KIT
- Dr Clark Quick Liver & Gallbladder Cleanse - 125 caps Note: Buy this on DrClarkstore and use coupon code: KIT
- Hydrogen Peroxide 35% Food Grade (you can also get from PeopleRX) Note: Bought locally, as this product is unstable and there seems to be quite a few fake H2O2 bottles on Amazon.com
- NOW L-Ornithine 500 mg,120 Veg Capsules Note: on the seventh day of taking the parasite protocol (see handy chart) I could not sleep at all. You will need to take this. Dr. Clyark mentions this in the eBook several times.
- Zapper - made one of these myself, but you can buy a commercial one. Just make sure the one you buy follows the Dr. Clark protocol (uses copper pipes & emits the correct frequencies as well as using a 9V battery)
As Dr. Clark says in her book, Wouldn't it be nice not to have to go to the doctor for your aches and pains? And not to be dependent on the Dr to treat and diagnose you?
The liver cleanse, which I have been doing for a number of years has been a good help against allergies. Although I have personally found that eating meals with a light amount of oil sometimes is better than no oil when it comes to results. A heavy fat meal on the same day of the liver cleanse, however, will probably not work.
Zappers are extremely useful, but won't kill everything (or even nearly everything) in your body. If anything, I suspect it was the epsom salts themselves that did much of the killing of the parasites that were in me, while the zappers just improved my immune system and level of energy. I now use a combination of epsom salts with apple juice, sometimes, and usually magnesium citrate instead of epsom salts most of the time to do liver cleanses. The advantage of magnesium citrate is that it tastes much better than epsom salts. However, magnesium citrate does not kill as much stuff, so is useful, in general for subsequent liver flushes.