Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

Customer reviews

Cure Your Cancer: Your Guide to the Internet
Format: Paperback|Change

on October 6, 2016
Great information.
on October 20, 2016
Great!
on February 14, 2016
Great information that people with cancer can use right now. Very helpful.
on November 19, 2013
I bought this for a friend but it was far too late. So I gave it to another friend who could use advice on an ongoing health problem. The book seems extensive in sources. I prefer it in a printed book to get the overall view.
on October 15, 2013
the best book I ever read.
every one should read it.
It makes people aware of choices in cancer care.
This is a must-have book by all means - enlightening information is provided with an honest , plain approach to the dealiest of today's world diseases.
on May 9, 2013
Absolutly recomended.Learn how to make own decitions regarding health for your family and friends. I use the book very often.
on March 8, 2011
I have read Bill Henderson's book multiple times and adopted 6 of his key protocols to fight my metastisized breast cancer. I have not been doing it long enough to prove that it works, only 4 months at this point. BUT, I sure feel wonderful, better than I have in a dozen years.
on June 1, 2013
I bought this book to give to a friend. I have never read it, but my father - who has prostate cancer - did and said it is a great book.
on May 10, 2009
This book is very well written and full of contact details for people dealing with cancer and there family. Highly recommended.