Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 124 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 139 reviews
on January 5, 2014
Dr. Levy did an amazing job of distilling many decades of research on vitamin C. In spite of the compelling research, I found myself being skeptical about the power of vitamin C--that is, until I put myself on a 6-week (and running) regimen of 10,000 mg daily of vitamin C complex--without any ill side effects. The outcomes have been astounding: 1) My prostate health has been restored. 2) My chronic skin condition (acne/folliculitis) has improved by 75% in six weeks--after 30 years of taking an array of antibiotics and other conventional drugs such as Accutane, and of using various topical solutions. 3) My irritable bowel syndrome--probably the result of years of taking antibiotics--has not bothered me in one month. 4) My anxiety level has fallen sharply. Dr. Levy's book and his lectures on YouTube provide a wealth of information. If you or someone you care about suffers from a chronic or acute disease, and if conventional medicine has failed (or if you prefer alternative medicine in the first place!), you owe it to yourself to read and study this book carefully, and do further research on vitamin C, particularly liposome-encapsulated vitamin C. I hope that you experience profound results like I have! Thank you Dr. Levy!
1616 comments| 153 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 8, 2014
I read his latest book 'Primal Panacea' first and this book was more research oriented and disease-specific than his newest book. I didn't read the book in its entirety because of having read the other book first, but this is a good reference book if you just want to look up a particular disease and the results obtained with high dose IV Vitamin C therapy.
on June 23, 2013
"Curing the Incurable" is one of the most heavily referenced books on health, mostly references of medical journal papers.

Dr. Levy tells the story of two boys playing hide and go seek in a cornfield, who were sprayed with a powerful pesticide, parathion.
One boy was taken to the local ER and passed away. The other was taken to a practitioner of Vitamin C therapy and was injected intravenously with 100,000mg of Vitamin C, and went home for supper.

This book documents the uses of large-dose Vitamin C therapy upon disease and poisoning. I personally take a big dose of the pills when I just don't feel right.
on October 17, 2013
Too many people in the world have no respect for the potential cures of so many infections and maladies using Vitamin C. Too many of the large drug manufacturers have assisted greatly in giving Vitamin C unfair treatment because there is no money in it for them. If the original research done by Linus Pauling had been duplicated by qualified unbiased research facilities,Vitamin C would be used today for a great many more infectious diseases and cancer. I have successfully been treated with high dose vitamin c IV's for cancer with tremendously great success. This book reviews 1200 research studies performed successfully with Vitamin C since the early 1900's. A lot of lives would have been saved by properly using as the research studies indicate.
on January 14, 2015
Although I am one to keep abreast of nutritional research, I had no idea that there were 50,000 Vitamin C studies on record or that so many different diseases had been treated with it. Nor did I realize that such large doses of the vitamin had been used, with apparently minimal side effects. But the book left me with sadness and regret that the medical profession has completely ignored what may be a miracle substance in treating a myriad of diseases, as well as anger that there are few, if any, medical (or other) practitioners who know how to use it to treat disease. The reader is left to his own devices to utilize Vitamin C for self-treatment.
on May 9, 2016
I'm disable person who is taking many many medication. I know it is not good for me and this book is helping me to cut on some medication. Using Vitamin C making me already stronger. Thank you.
on April 20, 2015
Perfect book for those open-minded non fear based thinkers that would like to take control of their health. Vit C is a proven healer and this book makes that point with 1000's of medical references.
Cheers to your health!
on March 3, 2010
I found this book quite by accident, and I'm sure glad I did. I've always believed that vitamins, herbs, etc.were far better for the body than drugs, in most cases. What is heart-breaking is that, once again, the medical profession has buried this information under the carpet. It is simply incredible what massive doses of vitamin C can do with many diseases, etc. The only side effect is diarrhea, at which point the dosage is scaled back. This is done intravenously, but I'd choose this anytime over a drug for many illnesses. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by reading this book. ALSO, I just read 'Outsmart Your Cancer' by Tanya Harter Pierce. A stunning book with alternatives(natural-no side effects)to the medical professions approach to treating cancer. Most have been suppressed by the medical profession, which is sickening. The reason? there is no money to be made,and the result is death for many people. This book should be read by everyone. We all know someone with this dread disease. If I ever get it, you can be very sure I will use a method in this book rather than chemo or radiation. The book also exposes the manipulations of the cancer "cures" numbers given by the cancer industry. When you read the book you will understand that the fight for cancer has barely budged for the last 50 years. You will also read what some of our government agencies have done to the people that worked on these cures. Another book you need to read is, 'The Alpha Lipoic Acid Breakthrough' by Berkson. Another eye-opener. Incredible cure for liver disease. God bless you in your search for true good health.
on May 17, 2016
Excellent book for those serious about good health. After reading it, bought one for each of my adult kids & one for my sister. Daughter already used the information (along with liposomal C) to cure a nagging cough that her doctor had attributed to allergies. Thank you Dr Levy!!
on April 14, 2017