Curious Chef Kids 6-Piece Fruit and Veggie Prep Kit
|Price:||$19.64 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set includes vegetable scrubber, melon baller, medium nylon knife, apple slicer, large silicone spoon and vegetable peeler, bonus sticker set and shopping menu included, free recipe on back of box, curious chef is a line of real kitchen tools for kids
- All of curious chef products are designed to be safe and ergonomically easy for children to use
- Dishwasher safe
- Appropriate for children ages 5-plus
- Conforms to safety requirements of astm f963 and cpsia lead and phthalate limits; bpa free
- Curious Chef Kids 6-Piece Fruit and Veggie Prep Kit includes vegetable scrubber, melon baller, medium knife, and apple slicer
- Also includes large silicone spoon, vegetable peeler, bonus sticker set and shopping menu
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top Customer Reviews
Product came promptly, packaged well. Perhaps a little pricy since the items, I think, could be purchased separately for less money.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great quality. Works very well to cut tomatoes and apples. My son loves it!Published 25 days ago by JudyM
Bought for my 8 yr old granddaughter and she loved 'em! I inspected before wrapping and must say, I was impressed...good quality, should last her for a good while.Published 1 month ago by R Loomis
Awesome items, great and appropriate for our 4-yr-old nephew.Published 3 months ago by Peter Dykhuis
I bought this for a budding young chef (6). He loves his gift and was very excited to be able to cut real food.Published 3 months ago by Nicole Natt
Excellent quality; nice assortment of very useful kitchen utensils for children ages 8-12.
Thank-you! --Brenda D., RDN, LDN
These are wonderful! They work well and are easy for a small child to handle. You are on your way to having dinner made for you and not by you! Read morePublished 3 months ago by M. Grajales
LOVE IT!! We made stew on a snow day and she cut up all the peppers and potatoes. She's so excited!!Published 4 months ago by D and L