Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on November 24, 2009
We bought this book for our 1-year-old last Christmas, and she wanted to "read" it all the time. There really are no words other than the name of the color - good for when kids get a little older and are learning how to spell. (My daughter can recognize the words Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Purple because of this book.) She now also knows the the colors of the rainbow, in order...including indigo. Yes, indigo is a color in this book between blue and purple - you'd think pink or black or white might have been included, but nope - just indigo. So now my daughter calls anything dark-blue, indigo; this quite impresses her preschool teacher. Overall, fun book.
on April 16, 2014
Oh look, a red balloon! Oh, look an orange one! Oh, a yellow one!... yep, a green one..and blue... Very limited pictures for each color and the back is so distracting that it is never flipped through, we just jump to the end... skip this George and go for a touch and feel one!
on September 16, 2015
It wasn't in as good a shape as I thought it would be.
on September 26, 2007
MY daughter loves this book, true it only has one word per page but each page has picture for little one (My daughter is 20mo) to point out and name, we checked this book out from the lbrary and I have had to read it it her 28345798 times so I thought I better just get her , her own copy. This book is perfect for little ones 18mo to 2 years!
on August 23, 2013
They're good books for little kids who are obsessed with CG like my little guy. He loves these books. Good quality, fast shipping, fun topic, colors, etc.
on March 13, 2014
My 3 year old grandson loves Curious George and this book added more fun to his collection of crazy monkey stuff.
on April 22, 2015
Was slightly damaged.
on August 2, 2011
a must for any Curious George loving child! my daughter loves George so I naturally wanted to incorporate learning George books - she loves these books (the series). they are simple but sweet and fun to learn with.
on July 16, 2014
This was gift for grandchild. He loved it.
on July 15, 2014
Poor quality of board book.