Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on November 27, 2015
The story is funny, and simple enough to keep the attention of a small child, while letting them know what to expect at a movie theater, and a little bit about how the movie works (albeit the reel-to-reel projector in the story is dated.) I bought this for a preschool-aged child before I took him on his first trip to a movie theater. We read the story and then talked about buying our tickets, picking our seats, and being quiet so everyone can enjoy the movie. George's mischief is entertaining, but also good for starting a discussion about the importance of staying together in the big theater. As with other Curious George books there are things that George does that I would not want to encourage a child to do, but the fact that George is a monkey always seems to help the child agree that he of course would never do the silly things that George does!
on August 27, 2013
This book was a birthday gift that my nephew loved. I ordered several Curious George books and a Curious George DVD. He was so excited to receive them. His parents were happy to have different George books to read to him and a new DVD to watch while riding in the car.
on September 21, 2014
Curious George books are a classic for a reason. They are sweet, wonderful books. I read them with all of my children.
on July 22, 2015
My daughter loves to listen to this in the car. Arrived quickly.
on July 29, 2014
As described
on August 11, 2010
The book came in great condition and was a great price. It came very promptly as well.