- EXPERIENCE THE ULTIMATE SCIENCE LESSON FOR ANATOMY. Dive into the bloodstream, lungs and small intestine with 360 VR videos and the NEW heart rate tracker for a truly immersive way to discover the human body.
- EXCITING AND EDUCATIONAL TOY AND LEARNING RESOURCE. Perfect for children aged 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 years old. Verified by medical and educational professionals and loved by both parents and teachers.
- SIMPLE AND FUN TO USE. Download the included app, put on your Virtuali-Tee or get a friend to wear it. Open the app and point your device at the Virtuali-Tee. Interact with the body by clicking on hotspots where the anatomy expert, Hans Glover, will guide you through the vital organs in the body. Works in selfie mode and can be streamed to your TV and projector.
- INCLUDED APP WORKS WITH ALMOST ALL iOS AND ANDROID DEVICES. Please check compatibility by downloading the Virtuali-Tee app or checking the full list of supported devices below.
- AWARD WINNING. The Virtuali-Tee is a recipient of the prestigious 2018 Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Seal Award and 2018 Gold Mom's Choice Award as well as being featured on the TODAY SHOW - “Don’t be surprised when the kids crowd around, mesmerized and ready to learn."
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bargain Finds related to this item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Learn about the human body...on a human body. The Virtuali-Tee is an Augmented Reality T-Shirt. Point our free app (on iOS & Android) at the 100% cotton supersoft tee and watch it bring the Science of Anatomy to life. With beautifully designed augmented reality and amazing 3D learning experiences you can explore the circulatory, respiratory and digestive systems in fully immersive 360 videos.
The Virtuali-Tee’s brand new heart rate tracker is a completely new way to connect you to your body. The app measures your heart rate and allows you to visualise your heart rate beating live in AR! There's no better way to learn about the human body. There's no better way to get kids excited about Science.
Curiscope. Bringing Learning to Life.
We started Curiscope in 2016 with the belief that Augmented Reality would transform how we learn, making what was once impossible, possible. We want to create a future where the only limit is your child's imagination and where even their imagination becomes supercharged.
The Virtuali-Tee is our first product on this journey.
Tech that brings us together
Point your phone at the t-shirt and watch the reactions. The Virtuali-Tee creates an audience unlike anything else. Open up a portal inside the body, isolate the systems and go on photorealistic journeys to the bloodstream, the lungs and the intestines.
It's fun on your own, with the family or in the classroom.
The Ultimate Science Lesson
It's the perfect STEM educational resource for transforming Science learning. Kids light up when they see the body come to life and love seeing what it looks like to dive inside the intestines!
Better than a model of the human body, this one is alive.
Isolate the internal organs and dive into the bloodstream, the small intestine and the lungs using the 360 VR mode.
Anatomy expert, Hans Glover, can be summoned at a tap of a finger to guide you through your lungs, liver, heart and digestive organs.
Learn with friends or explore on your own in selfie mode. You can even use Chromecast or Airplay to mirror your device screen on a projector or a TV.
What is AR/Augmented Reality?
Simply, it's a technology that augments your reality. It's similar to virtual reality but instead of disappearing off to another digital world, you bring the digital world to you, changing your environment. It's safe, accessible and kids LOVE it. We think it's a massive change to how we learn with digital devices, letting us to safely play with and experiment with what was previously dangerous, inaccessible or really expensive. There's no other way you could create a product like this.
Please consult the Q&A for full sizing. We generally recommend going a size up, particularly for grown ups.
The app is compatible with most recent IOS & Android devices but please check for compatibility first by downloading the app for free on the IOS & Google Play Stores. We have included a list of popular devices below:
Supported Devices: iPhone 5s, 6, 6s, 7 or later. iPad 3 (2012) or later. iPad Mini 4 (2015) or later. Samsung Galaxy S5 or later. Note5 or later. A3 or later. J3 or later. Tab A, Tab E, Tab S, Tab Pro. Huawei Honor 6 or later. Mate 7 or later. G7 or later. P6 or later. Nova. Google Pixel. HTC U and One. LG Q, G3 or later. Motorola Droid Turbo, Moto X, G, M, Z, E4 or later. Sony Xperia Z3 or later. M4 or later. C4 or later. E5 or later.
Operating Systems: iOS 9+ and Android 5+
Even if your device is not on the list above, it may still work. We support most devices so please check on the store.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Product Dimensions: 10.63 x 7.87 x 0.98 inches
- Manufacturer recommended age: 3 years and up
- Item model number: VTEE BLUE YOUTH S
- Date First Available: November 28, 2017
- ASIN: B074SY6KVR
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The fabric is soft. I'm happy with how well made the shirt is.
Top international reviews
Just a note to all - beware sizing the Large Youth is quite small compared to many t shirts and if using in the classroom remember this is going on over clothes so go larger than you think. The large youth is fine for medium sized 11yr olds to wear over uniform in class but you probably want to look at the adult sizes for maximum flexibility in the classroom - everyone is likely to want to try it on and see themselves from the inside!
T-shirt and presentation box are of good quality
The bits there are such as the digestion system or breathing system look very good
Possibly good for school as you'd be able to do the whole lesson in one 20 minute section
The app isn't great, any movement at all and it loses the augmented reality t-shirt so stand very still.
Not a lot of content. For instance in the digestion system you can click on a couple of organs and see a short learning video clip.
Probably won't be used a 2nd time
Really useful tool for helping children to see what's happening inside them.
My grandson did like it at first..but hasn't really bothered to put it on since his birthday.
Once you've seen what it does..that's it.
I'm going to get him to take it to school
I think it would be really good in a classroom where all children can take turns to wear it and discuss it.
The images are good.