Currie Technologies Nano eZip Electric Scooter (Blue)
|Price:||$199.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Electric scooter gives young riders freedom to explore the neighborhood on a scooter that's as practical and affordable as it is fun to ride
- DC earth magnet motor with 150 watts of power; EV-rated SLA type battery with plug-and-play design in nylon handled pack
- Exclusive Currie PWM smart power microprocessor controller; 24-volt, fully-potted with relay protection and battery gauge
- Top speed up to ten MPH and five-mile range, depending on rider weight and terrain; 32-pound weight and charge time of eight to ten hours
- Includes limited 90-day manufacturer's warranty
- Electric scooter gives young riders freedom to explore the neighborhood on an eco-friendly scooter that's as practical and affordable as it is fun to ride
|Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
|Package Height||10.5 x 17.7 x 35.8 inches|
|Shipping Weight||33.5 pounds|
- Motor: DC earth magnet with 150 watts of power
- Battery: EV-rated SLA type, plug-and-play design in nylon handled pack; 24V4.5Ah 108Wh pack, consisting of two 12V4.5Ah valve-regulated, rechargeable cells
- Charge System: UL-listed Currie smart charger with LED status display
- Controller: Exclusive Currie PWM smart power microprocessor; 24-volt, fully-potted with relay protection and battery gauge
- Top Speed: Up to ten MPH, depending on rider weight and terrain
- Range: Up to five miles, depending on rider weight and terrain
- Drive: Patented Currie Electro-Drive chain drive system
- Brakes: Rear band with alloy motor inhibit lever
- Wheels: Eight-inch front and six-inch solid rubber rear alloy wheels
- Handlebars: Exclusive Currie design with removable bars
- Steering: Standard unicrown design with oversteering limit
- User Controls: Power on/off switch, easy access charger port in frame console
- Deck: Nonslip ABS resin with in-mold graphics and brand logo badge
- Frame: High-tensile steel, heavy-duty with steel battery box
- Weight: 32 pounds
- Rider Age/Weight Limit: Recommended for ages eight and up, rider not to exceed 150 pounds
- Battery Life: 200 cycles
- Charge Time: Eight to ten hours
Currie Technologies eZip powered bicycles and scooters include a limited 90-day manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship in the frame and components, with the exception of tires, inner tubes, and batteries.
About Currie Technologies
Currie Technologies makes hybrid and electric powered bicycles and scooters with patented Electro-Drive Technology, under the iZip and eZip brands. The company builds products that offer cost effective, emissions-free alternatives to other forms of transportation for commuting, sport, and recreation.
Top Customer Reviews
She took it for a ride and the kids aroung noticed right away and were so jealous, this scooter versus other "small" scooters literally looks like a Mercedes vs. Ford! :) I got to ride it as well and I loved it, it is very sturdy and holds up to 150 lbs.
One thing to look at when reviewing the reviews is the date of the review. The scooter we bought has been recently redesigned. The 5 star reviews are from an earlier model of this scooter.
DO NOT BUY!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
it broke already and it only been 2 months and it dose not work promptly it trash don't buy thisPublished 20 months ago by Gurleen
This is great and the charge to it lasts for a good bit of time. My kids are comfortable standing on it. It does not seem wobbly.Published 23 months ago by S. Kearns
Don't buy it, I hated it. Not worth the money. Used it twice and it can't be used in an afternoon. Gets weak very quicklyPublished on April 20, 2014 by Fernando Justino Dantas
Long lasting battery. Runs wonderfully and seems to have a good and strong motor. My son really enjoys it and I highly recommend it.Published on August 29, 2013 by busymom
This works great, a little slower than I would have thought and a tad too short for an 11 year old.Published on March 25, 2013 by Kinder Teacher