Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 2, 2017
I read some of the negative reviews and I was a little surprised at these so called die hard child's play fans. They said that a lot of this movie wasn't realistic well if you actually saw the other movies you would know that none of the murder scenes where realistic.. tha's just how the child's play movies where and apparently are. Now I would never go as far as to say that is was as good as the first few Chucky movies ( that would be almost iligal) but I did think it was a good addition to the franchise. I liked getting the a back story on Charles Lee ray. I do recommend this movie and am happy that I have it in my collection
on September 29, 2017
I'm so glad this movie is spookier than the last few Chucky movies. I read the reviews and decided to order it, and I'm happy I did. It's great to see Chucky up and around again, and I can't wait for the next one!
on September 6, 2017
I recently brought this movie and I enjoyed it, I haven't see a Chucky movie in years, and I was completely excited when Tiffany came back
on September 30, 2017
Good movie
on June 14, 2017
I love it, thank you.
on October 11, 2013
I have loved childs play and chucky since age 4,and I am now currently 25.I seen every movie that came out. I rated it three stars, Because I feel it did not make me jump like the previous one. Some scenes were new , but I am a gore type, childs play 1 and 2 seems more exciting to me. I appreciate it mentioning how he became such a brute in the first place,but I seen many stunts that were in the last ones. i will have you judge for your self, but I honestly think this was too predictable.
on June 24, 2014
For an umpteenth sequel this movie was OK. It was entertaining and gave some back story in the last reel so you could figure out how and why Chucky picked this family. Jennifer Tilly has a small cameo and some of the stars of the movie, while not household names, you'll recognize from other shows and movies. Good rental, glad I didn't pay to see it in a theater.
on October 6, 2017
Carson chamois definitely executed way better than a lot of people thought its very well done, I think it pays to review to this from the 60s and 70s, with its school treelined with, of course. Chucky! This one seems to go more back to the roots of how child play part one was with more scare and although there is some its not a focal point like Bride and Seed more able to time some extremely well with the gore. This one successfully maintained provide of the original and the second. And he has a no. There are 3 before British, but I think players 2 of the scariest of the series If you were actually a child, then the films originally started coming out, especially the first and second. Those pills were actually scary, and when you were a kid shot scared head made you afraid of every doll saw as a child, even if you were a boy like myself, you were afraid of the cabbage patch doll your neighbor had for your sister had and until they became funny with the introduction of Tiffany in bride of chucky aka part for 1999 they became more funny and less scary so I really like this film due to the fact it actually made me jump and I believe the mist came out and I saw it for the first time I was mid 20s to anybody that has not seen us yet without giving anything away yes you do get it came and get to see Capetian surprise cameos from people from the earliest parts of the series so stay tuned to after the credits especially because this is the the unrated version. And for once there is a difference between the unrated and rated r editions. I own this on do men watch the both sins are completely different after saying and does not have the surprise cameos and the deaths of toned down way toned down!

I don't know it matters, but I really also like the back or that. There was somebody in a big chair and that when the. Main character that was to her who slash victim in the movie and also in the new film cult choke, because as somebody who is in a wheel chair, you never see that and when there is somebody who is in a wheelchair in the film, they get kill Bob in a good Obatala. And usually I love to death scenes. Though only the fact that there was a character in this light that was not meek and frail because not all of those are really was very cool and I was very happy the way to see her kill Chucky killed by Chucky, lol. But I like the fact or to say it was made her character strong. And that she is in the new one 🙄
on December 7, 2014
My last experience with this franchise was Child's Play 3. My impression was that the movies since then have been a bit out-there in tone so it was nice to see this movie stick with a more simplistic, old-school approach. Fun for what it was and didn't really give me a direct-to-video vibe.
on April 11, 2014
I should start by admitting that I didn't expect this movie to be very good before I pressed play....and it didn't disappoint. It's not completely terrible though. More like your your regular mediocre straight to DVD horror movie. I was a little weirded our by Chuck's new face.

Predictable, but somewhat entertaining ending.