- File Size: 1850 KB
- Print Length: 209 pages
- Publisher: Vagary Publishing (October 3, 2011)
- Publication Date: October 3, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005SGIAEO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,025,118 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #3865 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Romance > Lesbian Romance
- #4482 in Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Romance > Lesbian
- #5040 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Lesbian Fiction
|Print List Price:||$14.99|
Save $10.00 (67%)
Cursed Hearts: A Lesbian Romance Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
What can I say? This book is an epic journey through lifetimes in a humbling pursuit of love between two soul mates.
I should be so lucky as to find a love like Molly and Rowan's. Very well done.
It is a bit of Highlander (without the swords) mixed with Groundhog Day and centers around All Hallows Eve. Treat yourself to this book for Halloween. Seriously!
Wow!! I REALLY enjoyed this book! I wasn't sure when I first read the description. It sounded like a fantasy novel and I have never been into that genre but I decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did because it wasn't at all what I expected. It has an original, creative plot and is very well written. I enjoyed getting to know the characters (character development is probably the most important thing to me) and I found myself thinking about them and their story when I wasn't reading. I am certainly looking forward to thi authors next book.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Lesbian
- Books > Romance > Holidays
- Books > Romance > Lesbian Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > LGBT > Lesbian Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > LGBT > Lesbian Romance