- File Size: 439 KB
- Print Length: 183 pages
- Publication Date: November 30, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00BM5L3AI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,795 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$2.99|
|Print List Price:||$7.65|
Save $7.65 (100%)
Cursed (The Thorne Trilogy Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Cursed follows spunky, vintage-loving Monroe as she and her coven try (unsuccessfully) to rid her of a strange connection she's formed with demons. With the help of her cousin NeeCee's inept magic, their powers are accidentally switched, and suddenly the hellhounds searching out Monroe are after both of them. When Lucas (the fallen angel) and Luther (sin in a trench coat) show up to save them, they discover more than they bargained for in the family grimoire. Someone's been hiding something, and its been costing the Ayers witches blood.
5 Stars. I can't wait for the next book in the series.
I did notice "I" was used often when "me" was grammatically appropriate, but it didn't get in the way of me enjoying the characters & the story.
I loved every minute of this book. There's no denying how much I love this spinoff the most out of them all but don't tell Marcus I said that.
Be bad for Luther...Yes I think I will be!
R.K. Ryals sure knows how to write a character you shouldn't like but can't help but do it. Marcus might have some competition from his brother Luther. Yes they are demons and but GOSH a girl only has so much willpower. I love Luther and all his cocky badness. Luther is bad (hot). Luther is cocky (hot). Luther is confident (hot). You get the point.
This book is a must read. I couldn't put it down once I started. I love the bantering that goes on between Luther and Monroe. R.K. has wrote the perfect match for Luther.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Books > Romance > Paranormal
- Books > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Angels
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Demons & Devils
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Ghosts
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Witches & Wizards
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult