Curve - Surfboard Sling for Shortboards
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ONLY $5.00 shipping within the contiguous 48 States!
- Carry your board without a boardbag
- Stops wax transfer from other surfboards
- Easily adjusts to carry one or two surfboards
- Removable adjustable padded shoulder strap, with Large pocket stores gear with mesh for drainage
Curve Products, New Zealand, is a relatively new company on the surfing equipment scene that is targeting its rugged, high-utility products at the serious recreational and expedition surfer. Their products truly reflect the needs and experiences of world travelers. Examples of their innovative thinking include: no-zipper, board bags designed to double as sleeping bags, a hydration pack ergonomically designed for surfing (a tropical life-saver) and backpacks and harnesses with board sling attachments. Surfdogz also gives two thumbs up to Curve’s attention to detail, and choice of top-notch materials and hardware. Check out their entire line, including their hot-selling wetsuit change bag and the finest travel, roof racks we have seen!
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?