Free Returns on some sizes and colors
|Unit Count||1 Count|
About this item
- 【AIR CUSHION DESIGN】- With air cushion design of shock absorption to protect your feet and keep your ankle more comfortable. High density 70D memory foam cushions your every step and feels like ergonomic pillows under your feet. Supportive insole relaxes your arch and soothes common foot pains from all-day walking or standing. Your feet will feel like they are on a cloud.
- 【CUSHIONING & SUPPORT】- Plantar Fasciitis? Heel Pain? Foot Pain? Our shoes Lightweight ergonomic sole with air cushioning along with premium orthotic insoles that feature anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that works wonders to improve comfort and ease pain on the foot and heel, all the way up your knees, hips and lower back caused by flat feet, overpronation, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- 【INSTANT RELIEF】- Diabetes? Arthritis? Neuropathy? Soft, pliable uppers with seam-free fabric lining and extra foam padding, provide superior comfort and protection for sensitive feet, offering the best solution for women’s diabetic shoes, women’s arthritis shoes and women’s shoes for neuropathy.
- 【3-Pairs Removable Insole】- 1 pairs arch support insole, extra 2 pairs 3mm and 5mm insoles as spacer (can be used as spacers to adjust the volume to achieve a customized fit). These comfortable paddings provide moderate control and support and protection for swollen feet. Removable insole with high cushioned Memory Foam absorbs shock and reduces pressure on the bottom of the foot and relieve heel and foot pain.
- 【SIZING & CARING TIP】- These adjustable slippers for swollen come in 8 sizes (size 6, 6.5, 7, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5,10) could fit all Swollen feet. It Is Not Necessary To Go Up A Size To Accommodate Width Or Swelling. These Are Specifically Designed To Be Extra Roomy & Accommodate Swollen Feet.
Women's Wide Widths Diabetic Adjustable Sneakers With 3 Pairs Memory Foam Insoles - Terrific for those with Swollen Feet or Mobility Issues!
Why Choose Our Womens Diabetic Neuropathy House Slippers?
- The hook-and-loop closures easily adjust to help comfort swollen feet.
- These are adjustable and light weight and with the adjustable strap fit very well.
- The sturdy sole provides grip for both indoor and outdoor wear.
- Generous heel-to-toe padding provides lasting cushioning and shock absorption.
- In order to ensure the warmth of the shoes, the use of high-quality material is not only softer, but also warm.
- You can also wear them as edema house shoes.
- Machine or hand washable, easy to care, ultra light weight.
- These Extra Extra Wide Width Adjustable Slippers offer adjustability for swelling, edema, bunions and post surgery foot care. In addition, the adaptability of our slippers offers easy on and off features for those needing assistance when dressing.
We Grow up, parents grow old. Do you know these changes of your parents?
Arch collapse, size increase 1-3;
Thumbs turned out, feet widened;
Muscle degeneration, poor strength of leg;
Wearing wrong shoes, sprained feet or slipping.
This diabetic Slippers will be a thoughtful gift that you can choose for your mom, grandma, older person, diabetic and patients for birthdays and Christmas.
EASY TO PUT ON AND OFF
Forefoot straps are highly adjustable thanks to strap closures, the range of adjustment is ideal for changes in the degree of swelling. The diabetic slipper is placed on the foot rather than the foot having to be forced into it by the wearer.
The soles are good for walking. Gripping rubber soles provide safety and security for any situation. The proprietary sole design provides maximum traction grip on nearly any surface. You can also wear these slippers as shoes.
HIGH QUALITY & WELL-MADE
The uppers of these extra wide slippers are made of high-quality and breathable material. The high density foam insole makes these slippers flexible so they are good for walking, offering you an anti-slip protection.
FOR FOOT PROBLEMS
- Plantar fasciitis
- Swollen Foot
- Lymphedema Foot
- Neuropathy Foot
- Cellulitis Foot
Extra Wide Width
Extended widths shoes box is roomy enough to accommodate regular to swollen feet.
The breathable Upper
Use breathable material, comfortable and not stuffy feet.
The light and comfortable sturdy sole provides grip for both indoor and outdoor wear.
- Package Dimensions : 14.76 x 11.46 x 4.29 inches; 15.52 Ounces
- Date First Available : May 26, 2020
- Manufacturer : Secret Slippers
- ASIN : B0895NHYTY
- Best Sellers Rank: #41,259 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #356 in Shoe Insoles
- Customer Reviews:
Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The shoe ran small (short). We ordered one size larger than normal to get a correct fit.
2. The shoes try to accommodate a large-volume foot. My mom's foot is narrow. As a result, the Velcro wraps so far around, it drags on the ground. If your foot is petite, expect the same.
3. Every insert was about 1/4" too long. I had to trim them to make them fit.
4. As like many items which are intended for "medical" purposes, I found these to be overpriced for what you get. Since every diabetic shoe we found was similar in price and quality, it doesn't leave much choice.
In summary, the shoes fit fine and do a decent job. Lightweight material and very cheap sole. I don't think they can take a lot of mileage. Most like a glorified house slipper. For now, it's what we need.