|Item Weight||4.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||17.91 x 2.56 x 0.87 inches|
|Item model number||CC002|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CC002|
Cushioncare Keyboard Wrist Rest with Mouse Pad Set - Padded with Memory Foam Cushion, Black - Ergonomic Wrist Support for Laptop Computer and Gaming - Guard Against Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Item Thickness||1 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ERGONOMIC CUSHIONING FOR YOUR WRIST AND FOREARM- Our ergo wrist support for keyboard and mouse promise comfortable padding for computer users, kids and gamers. These black computer mats put your hands in optimal elevation position while using your desktop, mac or laptop stand.
- UNRIVALED, LONG-LASTING QUALITY - Comprised of high-tech memory foam cushion padding (superior to gel), both the keyboard pad and mouse pad for wrist support promise outlasting comfort that also ensures your wrists are in correct alignment.
- FIGHT TYPING FATIGUE - Engineered to take weight off the shoulders and arms and reduce muscle strain and fatigue. Maintain proper wrist alignment while typing or playing video games. Our ergodynamic computer wrist pad bar and mousepads supporter provides relief and protects against Carpal Tunnel and RSI.
- SMART DESIGN - This ergonomic wrist protector support for wireless keyboard and mouse are larger than our competitors. Plus, the bottoms are made of rubber to help avoid slipping or unwanted movement. Extend hours of fun and work with our wrist rests set.
- RISK FREE 3 YEAR WARRANTY - CushionCare is committed to providing the best in customer service and in computer accessories for gamers. If you are not totally satisfied with our products, please contact us for an instant replacement or refund.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Ergonomic Wrist Support
Comfortably support your wrists while typing on the keyboard and using your mouse.
Premium Quality Materials
Made of durable premium-quality materials, including shaped memory foam padding.
Designed to take weight off the shoulders and reduce muscle strain.
Help Prevent Injury
Protect against debilitating overuse syndromes such as Carpal Tunnel and RSI.
High-tech memory foam padding that is comfortable, durable and does not deform.
Non-slip backing to hold the wrist pad and mouse pad firmly in place.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, I contemplated this item for nearly a week before finally buying it and though I use it every day at work, I don't know if I am that much better off with it. First of all, it is not the memory foam I was expecting. Memory foam is heavy. Pick up a tempur-pedic pillow, and one can tell that the foam in memory foam is dense. These pads are denser then a sponge, but definitely less so than memory foam mattresses, pillows, or shoe orthotics.
Because of the light weight, it tends to move around a lot. I now use the keyboard rest as forearm support rather than wrist supports because as I move my hand over to the 10 key, it moves around less with my forearm on it. If my wrists were resting on the pad, the movement of my hand to the 10 key would cause the pad to move away from the keyboard.
The mouse pad works just fine. The surface is very smooth and turning up the dpi on my gaming mouse does not cause the pointer to start jittering.
Overall, I gave it 4 stars for its value. My belkin gel mouse pad and keyboard wrist rest combined cost close to 3x as much as this CushionCare combo. I bought this for use at the office knowing my boss would not reimburse me for it so I wanted to spend as little as possible. For that purpose, this product does its job.
CushionCare Keyboard Wrist Rest Pad - Full Mouse Pad Included for Set - Ergonomic Support - Quality Memory Foam Cushion - Prevent Carpal Tunnel & RSI When Typing on Computer, Mac & Laptop
12/02 yikes! Just an update to keep it 💯, the keyboard support is still great but the mouse pad support isn’t holding up so well, but I use it for work and play. Probably still worth a swing.
I would definitely recommend to someone that spends long hours at a desk because it really helps with wrist support.
I purchased it for my office and its great for my carpal tunnel situation and since using it I have noticed my wrists and hands don't hurt as much as they used to.
I am very happy with this purchase and I would definitely recommend it.
Not sure how long this will last, but my first impression is that I am very comfortable and satisfied. I'll update this post after a few weeks and let you know how it is then...if I remember to do so...
Not bad for the price, for sure.
The edge facing me is bent up towards me slightly but that's more cosmetic and in reality doesn't prevent it from staying on the desk or staying in place.