Anti Fatigue Mat Kitchen Mats Cushioned,Thicken Core Foam 20x32x9/10-Inch,Perfect for Kitchens,Standing Desks and Garages,Phthalate Free,Relieves Foot,Knee,and Back Pain(Black,20"x32")
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅[Anti Fatigue Mat] - This anti-fatigue comfort mat is constructed from 9/10 inch advanced comfort PU foam which combines the advantage of gel and memory foam for best cushioning experience. Compared to other mats that use cheap polyurethane foams, this standing desk mat is more ergonomic and effective reducing stress and pressure on feet, knees and the lower back over long standing periods.
- ✅[HIGH-QUALITY Surface] - This anti fatigue floor mat surface is durable. PU leather top ensures that floor mat surface will not be out of shape with use, and is highly resistant to punctures and tears.Long-term use does not cause cracking or even damage of the surface.
- ✅[MULTI-USE COMFORT MAT] - Whether you are standing at the desk, cooking in the kitchen, washing in the laundry, repairing the car in the garage, you can use the mat.
- ✅[Safety] - This anti fatigue mat has a non-slip design at the bottom, seamless, low-angle beveled edges that taper to the floor which provides a better grip for the mat and is not easy to move. Textured surface and smooth beveled edge design helps prevent slipping and tripping
- ✅[ECO-FRIENDLY] - This kitchen mat is non-toxic,make of high-quality polyurethane,phthalate-free without formaldehyde or toxic, no bad smells and safety
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
“I chose these because they were 9/10th of an inch thick...thicker than any of the other options we found. The material is perfect for the kitchen, you can drop any sort of liquid on them and it wipes right off without leaving any stains. ”
“Like walking on clouds”
“This one is totally anti-skid, so even if there is lot of water on the kitchen floor it wont move a bit.”
“This mat is thick! Maybe like 2 inches almost? It’s also very large length and width wise.”
“I had another one from Costco but I liked that this was more plain. It actually is softer which is nice AND it stays in place! ”
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only con of these mats is that they don't make them slightly larger. We wanted 48" wide mats and these max-out at 39"
It does feel a lot better standing on it even for a hours.
Thickness is perfect, its almost an inch tall. Not too high and not too low.
Its top material is easy to clean with a wet cloth.
Price is ok.
I would highly recommend it.