Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Get 10% back on select Bang & Olufsen products Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on October 4, 2016
This is an excellent coin holder. Simple, useful and exactly what I was looking for. Holds: Nickels, Dimes & Quarters. No need for pennies for my purpose. I did not count exactly how many of each it holds, but surely enough for normal use. It is easy to fill / load and easy to slide the coins out. The springs work well in my experience and hold the coins snug. The rounded edges help with fitting it in various storage areas. It came with a small dual Velcro strip so it could be mounted, but I had no use for it. I keep mine in my car under the armrest’s storage compartment. I like the look and feel of it. It is all black plastic with smooth and textured surfaces for a nice look and feel. I have been using it for about a month now, and have not experienced any problems with it like others have noted. No separating or anything popping out. Very happy with it for the price.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on November 16, 2010
I was looking all over for this type of coin holder but could not find one in any of the local stores. Seems they only carry the round cup holder type. Those are pretty big for my purposes. I wanted one for my 1999 (NB) Miata. The shape of this one fits perfectly in the little spot under the arm rest, almost like it was made for it. Quality seems fine for my purposes. I wanted this for my meter change when parking downtown, I hate things rattling around and this fits the bill. I posted a few pics in this review to show where I located it. I just used the Velcro that came in the box.
review imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 19, 2017
I bought this to use in my 2015 Toyota Prius C, and was surprised and happy to find that it is a perfect fit for the inside of the console. It wedges crosswise into the front of the storage compartment, and fits very snugly without using the adhesive. It looks like it is custom-made for my car. The coin holder itself has worked as expected. After five months of use, the springs are holding up and are strong enough to press the coins firmly to the top of the holder. It is very easy to load or remove coins with one hand, without scattering or removing any of the coins already in the holder.
on July 4, 2017
Pros: holds $8.60 in change, $5 Quarters, $2.70 Dimes, $0.90 Nickles; small enough to fit in a car cup holser, purse, or pocket; light weight when completely filled, 10.6 ounces; black color matches my car interior; springs are sturdy and hold the coin all the way to the last; especially for US Dollar currency

Cons: no place for pennies (will update if flaws or problems are experienced)

Overall I was very impressed with the quality of the frame and springs. I did not think that it was going to hold so much change. I keep it in the car in case we end up at an old parking meter that does not except cards.
on August 4, 2017
Works very well in my car. I just keep it in the center console most days, but when at the drive thru or if I know I'm headed out onto toll roads, it easily fits on my dash. it does come with some velcro/adhesive tape that you could use to mount, if you prefer that option. the springs worked well in loading up the quarters, dimes, and nickels - cannot say exactly how many are in there, but it is a LOT.
Could easily work well in my desk or laptop bag at the office for those trips to vending machines. All in all - well worth the money.
on August 4, 2017
So how many coins does it hold? That seemed to be a question that a number of folks asked and I didn't see an answer posted. So I counted as I stuffed my new coin holder. I counted 20 25¢ pieces, 27 10¢ pieces and 18 of those nearly worthless 5¢ pieces for a total of $8.60.

Based on others' warnings I super-glued the top to the body before filling it. It works fine during its first trial so three stars was not intended to suggest any newly found issues but instead that it met somewhat lower expectations based on warnings from others.
on January 31, 2014
Fits the dash hole right below the 4WD mode selector and tow button, an excellent solution in an otherwise useless storage bin.

I can confirm that glueing the top portion of this will prevent it from exploding apart under the force of the coin loaded springs. Only reason for losing a star is the requirement to glue it.

Not a fancy or quality gadget, but it's cheap, and it fits, and nothing else fit in the spot like this did.
review imagereview image
on November 25, 2017
Much better than some you'll find at auto stores or Walmart. I bought many different kinds, because of the springs in them stop working. But this one, so far, has held up to a lot of wear and tear and use. If you are looking for one, this is the one I'd tell you to buy. One of the biggest advantages is that the shape is rectangular instead of round. This makes it a lot easier to put places other than your cup holder (glove compartment, pocket, fanny pack).
on February 17, 2015
This is a very basic coin holder. Plastic seems thin and I plan on super gluing the seams together to prevent a 'coin explosion' as other reviewers have experienced. I also don't plan on filling this thing up to the brim either. For those of you who have a 2013+ Lexus ES 350, it fits the coin compartment PERFECTLY!
review image
OK so this is a nothing exciting type of product but I wanted a simple means of storing change so that I would have it available on those rare occasions where I venture out on the tollway. This suits the bill just fine. It's not fancy but it will suit it's intended purposes while hidden away in the center console of my RX350. Product arrived quickly and in brand new condition as expected. Can't ask for anything more than that.