This is a licensed design and cannot be modified. Please clear all images/text to use this design
2-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Custom Embroidered - Tough Nylon Dog Collar with Stainless Steel Metal Buckle. Personalized with Pet Name and Phone Number.
|Price:||$18.95 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- GREAT IDENTIFICATION FOR YOUR DOG. Our tough nylon dog collar comes with your dog's name and phone number permanently stitched into the collar. Please note - collar closure style is with a Metal-Buckle as seen in the image. To see all of our Pet Identification products - click on our brand name GoTags next to the title of this page..
- SIZES: 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, or 24 inches. Collar lengths 6-8 inches are 3/8-inch-wide, 10-12 inches are 5/8-inch-wide, 14-16 inches are 3/4-inch-wide, and 18-24 inches are 1 inch wide.
- COLLAR SIZES are determined by the measurement from the middle of the metal buckle to the first hole - which is the smallest size the collar will adjust to. To determine the correct size, use a soft tape measure or piece of string and wrap it snugly around the base of your dog's neck - snug enough so that you cannot fit any fingers under the measuring tape. Round measurement down to the nearest even number. For instance, if your dog's neck measures 17" you would order a 16" collar.
- TO ORDER click CUSTOMIZE NOW. Be sure to answer the questions below during the customization process. An example of how to customize your collar can be seen in the ORDERING INSTRUCTION image on the product page.
- 1) Collar Color: Red, Blue, Pink, Black, Orange; (2) Thread Color: White, Black, Navy Blue, Neon Pink, Baby Pink, Sky Blue, Purple, Neon Yellow, Neon Green, Orange, Gold, Turquoise, Cotton Candy, Jolly Rancher; (3) Collar Size: 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, or 24 inches (4) Collar Text: Pet Name and Phone Number - 25 Characters Max.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
COLLAR SIZES & FIT
• 10 collar size options: 6”, 8”, 10”, 12” 14”, 16”, 18”, 20”, 22”, and 24” inches
• collars feature 4 sizing holes for a flexible, comfort fit
• collar fit: The lengths of our collars are determined by the measurement from the middle of the metal buckle to the first hole - which is the smallest size the collar will adjust to. That means the smallest hole will fit your dog’s neck snugly and that the other holes on the collar will allow for a wider, comfort fit on your dog. To determine the correct collar size for your dog, use a soft tape measure or piece of string and wrap it snugly around the base of your dog’s neck – snug enough so that you cannot fit any fingers under the measuring tape. Round down to the nearest even number. For instance, if your dog’s neck measures 17” inches you would order a 16” collar.
• refer to the product image “Metal Buckle Sizing Guide” on the product page for further sizing reference
English alphabet characters only.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One other thing--I wish the company offered a wider collar (1" vs 3/4") in my dogs' neck sizes. As it is, if you order a 16" collar you get the 1" width but if you order the 14" length, it only comes in 3/4" width.
When the company emailed to thank me for my order and asked me to write a review, I emailed back with my concerns and said I could only give it three stars. There followed an exchange during which they asked for photos of the collars so that they could see the 4s (I don't have the technical ability to do that) and then said that they were remaking the collars and I would have the new ones shortly. I said that wasn't necessary but am giving them an extra star for their immediate and wholehearted response to my complaint about the 4s plus their extreme willingness to do whatever it would take to make me happy.
In their final note they said, "We appreciate the kind review and will work on improving our products." I am very impressed with their attention to their customers' issues and their readiness to provide a solution. Good company.
Yes, now that I'm on a bigger screen I can see that is what the images show, but I wish the seller had made the fact of the collar only being single ply more obvious to buyers. The extended description is only about getting the customization right.
The custom embroidery is, however, quality work, and thus 2 stars. Were it not for that, this review would be a single star.