|Item Weight||5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9 x 13 x 17.5 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||1132|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $16.25 shipping
+ Free Shipping
CLC Custom LeatherCraft 1132 75-Pocket Tool Backpack
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 75 POCKETS FOR STORAGE: 6 zippered compartments and 75 pockets, sleeves and loops.
- COMFORTABLE TO CARRY: Adjustable padded shoulder straps and padded handles.
- MULTI-COMPARTMENT PLASTIC TRAY TO ORGANIZE SMALL PARTS: 7" x 5.5" plastic tray included.
- PLENTY OF INTERIOR PANELS TO HOLD A MULTITUDE OF TOOLS: Can hold a 14 pc. wrench set, electric drill, drill bits, pliers, screwdrivers, testers, and much, much more.
- MADE TOUGH: Made of durable ballistic polyester fabric.
- DIMENSIONS: 13" W x 17½" H x 9" D
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
CLC 1132 Heavy-Duty Tool Backpack
This heavy-duty tool backpack by Custom Leather Craft offers an excellent solution for installers and repair technicians who need to transport tools while still having their hands free, whether climbing ladders or carrying bulky replacement parts. The tool backpack's design incorporates pockets and sleeves of various sizes and configurations to hold a multitude of tools and small parts. The backpack works well for HVAC service reps, satellite/cable television technicians, stadium-lighting contractors, or for any worker in need of convenient hands-free tool transport.
At a Glance:
- Separate storage area for a cordless drill and 7-by-5-inch multi-compartment parts tray.
- Comfortable, padded, adjustable shoulder straps, plus 2 padded handles.
- 6 zippered, padded compartments provide access to 75 pockets and sleeves.
- Several pockets with hook-and-loop flap closure to help keep tools in place.
- Measures 9 by 13 by 17-1/2 inches (LxWxH).
- Please Note: Tools shown in the images of the backpack are not included. Backpack only.
Many Compartments Make Organizing Your Tools A Snap And Allow Hands Free Carrying
Quick Access To Favorite Tools Helps Save Time
The tool backpack comes equipped with 75 pockets and sleeves.
Variety Of Pocket Shapes And Sizes For Tidy Organization
It's also sectioned off to provide the contractor with several partitions to help ensure organization of tool groups.
For example, the tool backpack can hold a 14-piece wrench set in one section and a cordless drill in another.
Hook-And-Loop Flap Closures Keep Tools Securely In Place
The tool backpack offers a hook and loops section and incorporates flap closure pockets to secure stored items.
Interior Panel Holds 14-Piece Wrench Set
Custom LeatherCraft has also included a section to hold an extension cord, pliers, a screwdriver, and much more.
Compare with similar items
CLC Custom Leathercraft L255 Tech Gear 53 Pocket Lighted Back Pack
CLC Custom Leathercraft 1100 Multi-Purpose Clip-on Zippered Poly Bags
DEWALT DGL523 Lighted Tool Backpack Bag, 57-Pockets
Rugged Tools Pro Tool Backpack - 40 Pocket Heavy Duty Jobsite Tool Bag Perfect Storage & Organizer for a Contractor, Electrician, Plumber, HVAC, Cable Repairman
CLC Custom Leathercraft 1134 Carpenter's Tool Backpack with 44 Pockets and Padded Back Support
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||J&B Trading||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||13 x 9 x 17.5 in||11 x 14.5 x 22.5 in||1.5 x 7 x 10.25 in||7.4 x 8.5 x 4.45 in||14.5 x 7.5 x 19.5 in||8.5 x 13.27 x 16 in|
Our premium quality tool backpack made of durable ballistic polyester fabric with 75 pockets and sleeves to hold a wide variety of tools, plus a multi-compartment plastic parts tray, has heavy-duty zippers and soft, padded shoulder straps.
From the Manufacturer
CLC has been the industry standard for over 30 years through an unrivaled dedication to innovation, craftmanship, and quality.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I use to have a tool backpack from CLC that I purchased in 2009 and it lasted me till October of 2015. My old pack has seen abuse from being drug across galvanized grating, being thrown off the deck of a crew boat offshore, it stood up to everything I threw at it.Really, all that was wrong with it was a couple of busted zippers, everything else lasted over the years.
Now the new pack on the other hand, is a different story. It is not made with Cordera like the older packs. It is made with a lot cheaper materials and falls apart from light use. The wrench pockets are tearing apart, the zippers are busting out, the shoulder straps are falling apart. Seems more of a Chinese knockoff if you want my honest opinion.
Given my experience with this brand and style tool backpack in the past and current..... I would not recommend this product to anyone. It is now made with different materials, the stitching is weaker, and the zippers are weaker.
I'm a Data Center Engineer. I rack and cable large scale storage and compute products (manual labor) and then configure them (brains part). I have lots of different tools and items that I need to have with me at all times. The major ones are a Dewalt power screwdriver and all the possible bits in the world that I might run into. I have a label maker and all the accessories that go with it and the labels I make. I have the battery charger and battery packs that go along with this stuff. Lastly, I have lots of cables that allow me to interact with the components I'm installing. This is certainly not the full list but hopefully it gives you a good idea.
I saw other bags I would have liked to have bought instead of this one, but went with this guy because of price. I'm 75% satisfied.
1. Amazing Quality. This thing is tough as nails.
2. Easy portability. Easy to carry by hand and back. Also, the top handles are tough enough to put a hook on and have this hang from something.
3. Lots and lots of compartments.... I can't fill them all. Well, I probably could but see the next section.....
1. No configurability. I have tons of empty pockets left but what I'd like to put in them doesn't fit! I'm left with having to leave it out.
2. This bag was not built to stretch out / expand. There is no room to put stuff in between the two walls (not in a compartment) if your pockets are filled.
3. This bag was made for lots of small tools or little things.... if you have more than 4 or 5 large items (large = big tape measure or drills or label makers, etc..) do not buy this bag.
See my pics for a better idea of what I got in there and the limitations I spoke about.
I've been using it in the field since August 2014, it is now November 2016. The bag is still solid despite daily use, dirty environments, and more than one fall. I'm 6'5" and 250lbs, this bag fits me well. I also smile a little when I have to send it through an X-ray machine. It's basically a blob of metal and has to be searched section by section.
My only two complaints are these:
Some of the zipper pulls are broken. The zipper still works, but the pull is gone.
No places to attach external things. While all of my hand tools fit, clipping a drill to it would be nice. At least I have two free hands to carry any other tools or material.
wrenches is a waste of space. This bag is designed more for technicians, service/repair, and less for plumbers.
One thing that I find problematic on this bag (and that's the only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5) is the lack of a flat/solid bottom that will
hold the bag in position when it's on the floor. The bag is designed to hold many tools, and after loading a certain amount of them, it will not
sit steady on the floor, it will always tend to fall on one side. I find it almost impossible to work with it unless there's a wall it can be rested against it.