|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||28 x 14 x 0.2 inches|
|Item model number||1173|
|Material||- Select -|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
CLC Custom LeatherCraft 1173 32-Pocket Socket Tool Roll Pouch
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.74. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$7.05 (35%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- UNIQUE SOCKET HOLDERS: Hook and loop closure holds metric and standard sockets.
- STAY ORGANIZED: Heavy-duty elastic strap keeps tools in place.
- POUCH STAYS CLOSED: Adjustable quick-release buckle fastens pouch when not in use.
- TAKE IT WITH YOU: Carrying handle for easy transport.
- 32 POCKETS: Neatly organize a variety of hand tools.
- DIMENSIONS: 28" W x 14" H
Find our Black Friday and everyday Tools and Home Improvement deals Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Custom LeatherCraft - keep sockets organized and easy to find
Heavy duty buckle keeps tools secure
Adjustable quick-release buckle fastens pouch when not in use and is durable.
Cover your sockets so you always find the right size
28-Inch(W) by 14-Inch(H) Tool roll pouch secures all your sockets.
32 pockets give you plenty of room
Unique socket holder with hook and loop closure holds metric and standard sockets
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||14 x 28 x 0.25 in||—||3.4 x 13.3 x 1.8 in||15 x 5 x 1 in||—||—|
|Size||1 PACK||—||Small||Tool||1 PACK||—|
A premium quality tool roll with 32 pockets to neatly organize a variety of hand tools, has a unique set of socket holders, a full-length elastic tool retaining strap, and a quick-release buckle to secure the tool roll with not is use.
From the Manufacturer
CLC has been the industry standard for over 30 years through an unrivaled dedication to innovation, craftmanship, and quality.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've used tool rolls for motorcycles, but am changing them over to just bags for some where space is at a premium. If you're trying to fit a good set of tools into a tool tube, for instance, a tool roll, handy as it is, will fill your limited volume with fabric, and you won't have much room for tools. So on the dirt bikes, I just use a cordura zipper pouch, and dump the whole mess out on a groundsheet when I need something. It's ok, but just not as good a solution as never breaking down.
However - it's still perfect for my needs. I use it as a motorcycle tool kit, and it rolls very efficiently, even filled with tools, and fits easily in a saddle bag. The Velcro, I imagine, will wear in time, but the straps keep the roll tight and compact while int he saddle bag.
My sockets keep slipping out of the socket holders, but luckily there is a Velcro top for that. Some of the tools also tend to slide out of the pockets easier than others, but its' still more than functional. I had no issues and so far, i really enjoy all aspects. Hopefully won't have to use it as much as my last one.
Lots of reasons to love it:
+ It has held up perfectly.
+ Lots of pockets of varying sizes, and the elastic strip helps hold in longer tools.
+ The pockets at one end are great for carrying a variety of sockets, and there's a flap to keep them in place.
+ The whole thing rolls up tightly and snaps together to stay closed or attached to a rack. Nothing has ever fallen out as far as I can recall.
My only complaints are:
- The socket pockets are deep enough that small-ish sockets can be hard to get out, necessitating use of an extension or socket driver to click into them and retrieve them, or you can squeeze them up from the bottom. And you can't see the size of the socket when it's in there.
- Longer tools might not fit well. Ratchet and adjustable wrench should be fine, torque wrench or micrometer not so much. But most people would probably not be carrying them on their ride unless they're tuning as they go.
Overall I recommend it. The cons are minimal to me, had to think about them for a minute. Buy this thing, it's a crazy good value.