|Item Weight||3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.5 x 11.2 x 1.5 inches|
|Item model number||125M|
|Material||Spandex, Synthetic Leather|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||one year|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Custom Leathercraft 125M Handyman Flex Grip Work Gloves, Medium
|Price:||$12.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Synthetic Leather 50%/Polyester 30%/Elastic Band 10%/PVC 10%/Foam 5%
- Clarino synthetic leather is tough, soft and comfortable to wear, resists shrinking, stretching and hardening
- Padded knuckles provide protection against bumps
- Wing closing strap for perfect adjustments and easy-on, easy-off
- Lycra side panels for improved dexterity
- Stretch spandex for flexibility and fit
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
125 Handyman work glove
Great for many applications
General purpose gloves
- Basic utility
- Assembly use
- Ranching and Farming
- Framing, etc
Custom Leathercraft 125 Handyman Work Glove
Comfortable, functional, and durable
CLC handyman gloves deliver an unmatched blend of style, function and quality. They’re form-fitted for added dexterity and reduced fatigue, helping you finish the job with ease. We use quality materials and time-tested construction methods to make this dynamically styled glove that you will want to wear on the construction site and everywhere else. Our Syntrex synthetic palm material provides increased abrasion resistance to provide you with durable and long life. And our Stretch-Fit thumb feature and spandex back combine for a comfortable fitting glove with increased flexibility and luxury.
- Reinforced finger tips, with 3 touch screen finger tips, making mobile device use easy
- Spandex back with padded knuckles and added padded thumb
- Textured finger tips and stretch Fit panel at thumb
- 1-1/2 inch woven elastic cuff with hook and loop close
- Texture Tab for easier donning
- Padded, Syntrex microfiber palm has extra padding and more durable microfiber
|130 Subcontractor Flex Grip Work Gloves||135 Boxer Glove||123 Workright open cuff||145 Tradesman||160 Contractor extra coverage|
|Synthetic Leather reinforced palm||✓||✓||✓|
|Full Neoprene cuff with Hook and Loop Closure||✓||✓||✓|
|Elastic Cuff with Hook and Loop Closure||✓|
Top Customer Reviews
PRODUCT HAS BEEN UPDATED as of approx 6/2015. Major decline in quality.
I have purchased these multiple times.
Look at the picture and you will see the older version side by side with the new version of this product.
My 3 star review can be interpreted like this, The older version gets 5 stars while the newer version 0 stars.
I CANNOT stress enough how much superior the older version of the 125 was compared to the newer version. Let me count the ways.
1. Fit; the older version used an extra piece of material on the inside that was a gusset cut that went from the wrist to the webbing of the thumb. and stretch fit is no longer a feature and has been removed from the glove. Old- fits. like. a. GLOVE!, New- Uncomfortable, boxy fingers, very boxy finger tips, palm padding is unruly.
2. Knuckle Padding; You can clearly see in my photo that the padding for the knuckles is now sparse and completely worthless in regards of knuckle protection.
3. Palm Padding; The interior padding is sewn in with lazy stitching. This causes the palm padding to wad up and fold in ways that are not natural to the hand, which makes grasping a tool handle feel very obstructed with gaps and folds of the pad. The stitching of the older glove is much more precise and at the edge of the padding where the newer pad has much overflow (inside) and feels like the glove is falling apart already.
4. Durability; All of the finger tips of the old style use leather coverings whereas only a few on newer style glove.
The newer version touts "Touch Screen" as the reason for the improvement, meanwhile they have completely eroded the usefulness of these as WORK GLOVES. Also who in their right mind is going to touch a device's screen with dirty gloves on???Read more ›
Custom Leathercraft gloves offer optimum safety and protection for the demands of my occupation. The thumb, index, and middle glove fingers are reinforced, extending the life of the gloves well beyond that of my previously favored glove brand. The glove body is made up of a stretchy, but durable material that allows a comfortable fit and tear resistance. For the price at which this product is sold, I am beyond satisfied with the performance of these gloves.
NOTE: I usually wear a large, but at the time I purchased the product only a medium or XL were offered. I bought the medium and the gloves fit perfectly, probably due to the stretch allowed by the glove body.
*end of wrist to tip of middle finger: 7.75" (This dimension does NOT include the
elastic wrist band. The entire glove length including wrist band is 9.5")
*across the knuckles: 4.25" (padding on top of knuckles)
*girth around the knuckles: 9.8"
My hand dimensions:
*wrist to end of middle finger: 7.5
*across the knuckles: 3.8"
*girth around the knuckles: 9.3"
I was surpised that these gloves actually fit me since most stuff made in Pacific Rim countries seems to run a lot smaller than advertised. But not these gloves. They do 'feel' tight when you first put them on and it does make you think you've ordered the wrong size. Not so. They stretch just enough after a few minutes to fit like skin. They're comfortable and I eventually found myself not even aware I was wearing gloves. The padding is in all the right places and these are, by far, the most comfortable and articulate work gloves I've ever owned - even moreso than deer skin. I'll trty typing eith them for a bit: retrieving a Leatherman from mu beolt ois nopt a big deal, typing is a little awkeward but I don';t intend to tyup in the woods with my chainmsaws.,
These gloves are not advertised as waterproof or insulated. They are completely synthetic: 50% 'synthetic' leather, 30% polyester, 10% elastic, 5% foam padding, 3% PU, 1% PVC, 1% rubber. So, I can pass along two things in my experience: 1) these gloves WILL immediately wick moisture away from wet surfaces (they'll take a while to dry out too), and 2) the ambient temperature needs to be north of 45 degrees for them to be comfortable while working, (wet at 50 degrees is not good).
Some folks might find the Velcro wrist straps annoying - I don't much care for velcro on gloves (wrist watch).
I found these gloves to be excellent work gloves in dry, warmer weather.
The only complaint I have is that it took a month to get them here. But I suppose that is to be expected when shipping them to Afghanistan.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
After six months of significant use they are stilling holding up great. The complaints stem from people buying sizes which fit perfect on the first try. Read morePublished 4 hours ago by Jennifer Gomez
These gloves are pretty sturdy. However, after about 2 months of moderate use (of a few hours of yard work a week), one of the finger tips broke through. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Jane Eyre
They werent very durable at all. The touch screen compatible fingertips wore off very quickly. I move furniture all day and I needed something to protect my hands but this product... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great pair of gloves, I use them often for light to heavy duty work and they hold up well for the pricePublished 5 days ago by DanK
I initially bought a pair for gardening. I was so impressed with the quality that I bought another pair for lifting and sorting things. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Zack